超级大坏蛋电影学英语剧本中英台词word格式(排版好 可打印)(2)

2018-12-19 22:42

超级大坏蛋中英文对白

对的 对的 对的

That's right. That's right. That's right.

尽管有了博物馆是非常非常酷的事情 Although getting a whole museum is super- cool, is super- cool,

但你们知道我最大荣誉是什么吗

you want to know what the greatest honor you've given me is?

你们真的想知道吗 真的吗

Do you really want to know? Really?

那我来告诉你们 I'll tell you.

你们给我的最大荣誉就是...

The greatest honor you've given me is letting me serve you,

...让我为你们服务 帮助曼城的市民 the helpless people of Metro City.

每天结束的时候

And at the end of every day,

我常常问自己

well, I often ask myself...

如果没有你们 我会是谁? ...who would I be without you?

- 我爱你 曼城卫士! - 我也爱你们 市民朋友

- I love you, Metro Man! - And I love you, random citizen.

我跟你说 小跟班 没什么能比得上自己的邪恶老窝了

I tell you, Minion. There's no place like evil lair.

我特地为您保持潮湿阴冷

I've kept it cold and damp just for you, sir.

我看起来怎样 小根班? 我看起来很邪恶不?

How do I look, Minion? Do I look bad?

先生 您恐怖得一塌糊涂 Disgustingly horrifying, sir.

-6页-

你的小嘴儿越来越甜了 You always know what to say.

噢 我的脑蝇 当然想你们啦

Oh, the brain- bots certainly missed you, sir.

想你们的老爹不 那个最调皮的捣蛋鬼呢 Did you miss your daddy? Who's a menacing little cyborg?

是你啊 是的 就是你 不许咬 You are. Yes, you are. No biting.

不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no, no.

要扳手吗? 去捡回来吧

You want the wrench? Go get the wrench.

- 噢 快看 - 现在欢笑又回来了

- Oh, look at that. - Now, back to laughing.

她快醒了 快准备干活

She's awake. Quick, to work.

瑞驰小姐 我们又见面了 Miss Ritchi, we meet again.

把袋子洗了你会死啊

Would it kill you to wash the bag?

瑞驰小姐你就扯起嗓子喊吧

You can scream all you wish, Miss Ritchi.

你喊破喉咙也不会有人听见的 I'm afraid no one can hear you.

为...为什么你不叫啊

Wh... Why isn't she screaming?

瑞驰小姐 如果你不介意的话 Miss Ritchi, if you don't mind?

就像这样... Like this...

但是 那是 可怜女士的叫法

But that's, that's a poor lady scream.

他比我擅长些 He's a little better.

这个是不是在那个傻叉超级恶棍网站上

超级大坏蛋中英文对白

Is there some kind of nerdy super- villain Web site

搞到的特斯拉线圈和闪光按键

where you get Tesla coils and blinky dials?

事实上 大部分都是从...

Actually, most of it comes from an outlet store in...

不要接话

Don't answer that.

- 罗马尼亚买的 - 不要 停 - Romania. - Don't! Stop!

她在用她那记者的小伎俩

She's using her nosy reporter skills

从你不设防的脑袋里 挖掘我们的秘密 on your weak- willed mind to find out all our secrets.

这点小伎俩对我没用

Such tricks won't work on me...

- 能再说慢点吗 - 妖精

- Please talk slower. ...temptress.

你有什么秘密 一眼就看穿了

What secrets? You're so predictable.

看穿了 看穿了

Predictable? Predictable?

噢 你叫这个看穿了

Oh, you call this predictable?

你的短吻鳄嘛 是的 Your alligators. Yes.

耶 在来的路上我就想到了

Yeah, I was thinking about it on the way over.

那这个呢 砰 在你脸上

What's this? Boom! In your face.

- 陈词滥调 - 不 看这个 - Cliche. - No! Look, watch.

- 幼稚 - 震撼吧

- Juvenile. - Shock and awe.

-7页-

- 没新意 - 噢 这多可怕啊 - Tacky. - Oh, it's so scary!

- 见过了 - 那这个呢

- Seen it. - What's this one do? 浮夸 Garish.

- 好吧 蜘蛛还有点新意 - 蜘蛛? - OK, the spider's new. - Spider?

是的 蜘蛛

Yes. The... The spee- ider.

即使被这只致命黑寡妇咬一小口 Even the smallest bite from Arachnis deathicus

就会彻底瘫掉...

will instantly paralyze...

帮我赶走 它在咬我 Get it off! It bit me!

放弃吧 超级大坏蛋 你的计划就没成功过 Give it up, Megamind. Your plans never work.

别浪费时间了 赶紧给男朋友打电话吧 Let's stop wasting time and call your boyfriend in tights, shall we?

很荣幸的能把这个新博物馆献给给曼城卫士

It is with great pleasure that I present to Metro Man his new museum. 有请

If you please.

- 曼城卫士! - 嘿 我孩子看不见 - Metro Man! - Hey! My kid can't see.

- 超级大坏蛋 - 噢 好极了 曼城卫士 - Megamind! - Oh, bravo, Metro Man. 呸! Boo!

没错 我一起玩 呸

Yes, I can play along too. Boo!

我早知道你会来闹场子

超级大坏蛋中英文对白

Should've known you'd try to crash the party.

噢 不仅仅是闹场子这么简单

Oh, I intend to do more than crash it.

今天会让你和蛮城都会很难忘

This is a day you and Metrocity shall not soon forget.

是读作曼城!

It's pronounced Metro City!

吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮

Potato- tomato, potato- tomato.

我们都知道结局会怎么样 那就是你再次入狱

We all know how this ends: With you behind bars.

正在我的海豹皮靴里发抖呢

I'm shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots.

你就要永别蛮城了 不然的话这是你最后一次

You will leave Metrocity, or this will be the last

听到洛克斯安 瑞驰讲话了 you ever hear of Roxanne Ritchi.

洛克斯安 不要慌 洛丝 Roxanne! Don't panic, Roxie.

- 我马上就到 - 是的 我不慌张

- I'm on my way. - Yeah, I'm not panicking.

要想阻止我 你先找到我吧 曼城卫士

In order to stop me, you need to find me first, Metro Man.

我们在废弃的瞭望台

We're at the abandoned observatory.

不 不是的 No, we're not!

不要听她的 她疯掉了

Don't listen to her. She's crazy.

曼城卫士就要到了 先生 Metro Man approaching, sir.

-8页-

等等

Hold on a second.

噢 我的天

Oh, good heavens!

你没想到我们是在真的瞭望台吧 You didn't think you were in the real observatory, did you?

准备发射死亡射线 小跟班 Ready the death ray, Minion.

死亡射线 准备发射 Death ray, readying.

看这里 我的老朋友 Over here, old friend.

友情提醒下 你掉进我的陷阱啦

In case you haven't noticed, you've fallen right into my trap.

你无法打败正义 这是一种理想 一种信念 You can't trap justice. It's an idea, a belief.

就算最虔诚的信念也会被时间所侵蚀 Even the most heartfelt belief can be corroded over time.

正义是耐腐蚀的金属

Justice is a non- corrosive metal.

但是 金属能被复仇的火焰融化

But metals can be melted by the heat of revange.

是仇恨 最好冷冻起来

It's \

但能用微波炉方便的进行加热

But it can be easily reheated in the microwave of evil.

我想保修期快到了吧

Well, I think your warranty is about to expire.

或许我能延长保修期

Maybe I got an extended warranty.

不正确使用该产品保修是无效的

Warranties are invalid if you don't use the

超级大坏蛋中英文对白

product for its intended purpose.

噢 姑娘们 姑娘们 你们都很漂亮 我能回家了不

Oh, girls, girls, you're both pretty. Can I go home now?

当然可以了 如果曼城卫士抗住 Of course. That is, if Metro Man can withstand the full,

太阳的聚光

concentrated power of the sun! 发射 Fire!

小跟班 发射 Minion. Fire?

- 先生 还在预热中 - 你说什么? - It's still warming up, sir. - Come again?

- 预热中 先生 - 预热中 太阳还要预热 - Warming up, sir. - Warming up? The sun is warming up?

就一下下...

One second more and...

...就一下下 一下下 一下下 下下 下... ...just tippy- tappy tippy- tap- tap, tip- top more,

- 我们马上就准备... - 说实话

- and we are ready in just... - Honestly!

我就来了 洛丝 On my way, Roxie.

都跟你说了 要准备好 都说了无数次了 I told you to have things ready. I told you countless times.

为嘛老是怪我

Why do you always blame me?

蜘蛛毒让我开始抽风 My spider bite is acting up.

你的计划又打了水漂了 承认吧 Your plan is failing. Just admit it.

-9页-

是啊 希望下次能行

Yeah, good luck with that one.

你站哪边

Whose side are you on?

- 输的一边 - 谢谢

- The losing side. - Thank you.

能给我的绑架贵宾卡上多积一分吗 Could someone stamp my Frequent Kidnapping Card?

这个活动早就到期了

You of all people know we discontinued that promotion.

- 各位 再见了 - 下周老时间见吗 - Ciao- ciao, all! - Same time next week?

见鬼! 金刚罩! Dag! Crab nuggets!

- 他在讲啥 - 金刚罩

- What did he just say? - \

天啊 我飞不出去 Fackled fish cracker!

还剩十秒

Ten seconds to full power.

- 天呐 我困住了 - 十...

- Good lord, I'm trapped. - Ten...

- 他又搞什么东东 - 九...

- what kind of trickery is this? ...nine...

- 你这个疯子 ...八...

- You mad genius. ...eight...

- 你终于得逞了 ...七...

- Your dark gift has finally paid off. ...seven...

- 有吗? ...六... - It... It has? ...six...

这个穹顶镀了铜

This dome is obviously lined with copper.

- 是的 怎样 - 先生... - Yeah? So? - Sir...

超级大坏蛋中英文对白

- 铜耗尽了我的能量 ...二...

- Copper drains my powers. ...two...

- 你的弱点居然是铜 ...一... - Your weakness is copper? ...one.

- 开玩笑吧 - 充满

- You're kidding, right? - Full power.

我觉得他这次死翘翘了

I don't think even he could survive that.

还是不抱希望吧

Well, let's not get our hopes up just yet.

- 快快看 - 曼城卫士! - Look! - Metro Man!

曼城卫士 Metro Man.

曼城卫士! Metro Man!

- 你做到了 先生 - 我做到了吗 - You... You did it, sir. - I did it?

他做到了 He did it.

- 我做到了 - 他做到了 - I did it? - He did it.

- 你做到了 先生 - 我做到了 - You did it, sir. - I did it!

- 你做到了 - 我做到了 蛮城是我的啦 - You did it! - I did it! Metrocity is mine!

- 你做到了 先生 - 我做到了 是的 我 我 - You did it, sir! - I did it! Yeah, me, me!

- 是的 我做到了 - 我们 我们一起做到了 - Yes, I did it! - Us! We both did it!

- 不是我们 是我 - 你 比我做的 - Not us! I! - You, a little more

- 多那么一点 - 比你多的多

- than me but still, come on! - A lot more than you.

他们什么时候颁奖

-10页-

When they're giving out the awards,

- 我跟在你后面 - 什么奖 什么奖 为啥颁奖

- I'm gonna be right there next to you. - What awards? What awards, for what?

放音乐 Hit it!

放下武器 Drop 'em!

首先 真是惊天大逆转啊 First off, what a turnout.

很疯狂吧

How wild is this?

我所做的就是铲除了全宇宙最强悍的人 All I did was eliminate the most powerful man in the universe.

还有什么问题吗 是的 后面那位

Are there any questions? Go on. Yes! You in the back.

我肯定大家都想知道 你会怎么处置我们和这座城市

I'm sure we'd all like to know what you plan to do with us and this city.

很好 真高兴你问这个问题 Good, I'm glad you asked that.

想想下你们能想到的最恐怖

Imagine the most horrible, terrifying,

最邪恶的事情

evil thing you can possibly think of,

然后再乘以...六

and multiply it... by six! 同时

In the meantime,

你们可以继续过你们无聊的

I want you to carry on with the dreary, normal things

柴米油盐酱醋茶的生活 you normal people do.


超级大坏蛋电影学英语剧本中英台词word格式(排版好 可打印)(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2016年西师大版五年级语文上册第五单元测试卷含答案

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: