超级大坏蛋中英文对白
- 但我救了你 - 大楼! - but I saved you. - Building!
接住你了 不好意思 你刚刚说什么 Gotcha! I'm sorry. What were you saying?
我救你的声音太大 听不见
I couldn't hear you over the sound of me saving your life.
放我下来 马上
Put me down! Right now!
好 知道了 知道了 等一下 OK, all right. All right, hold on.
你疯了吗 Are you crazy?
我想我是有点 有点为你而疯
I suppose I'm a, I'm a little crazy, about you.
你到底是谁
Who are you, really?
好了 准备好大吃一惊吧 小姐
Oh, right. Well, prepare to have your mind blown, little lady.
- 当当 - 哈尔? - Ta- da. - Hal?
正是 是不是很棒 现在没什么能分开我们了
Yeah. Isn't this great? Now there's nothing keeping us apart.
- 不 一点都不棒 - 哇 这可是我们的第一次吵架
- No. It's not great. - Wow. Our first fight.
太有我俩的特色了 我们就像一对老夫妻一样
This is so us. We're like an old married couple.
听着 根本没有\我们\这个说法 永远都不会有
Look, there is no \be an \
可是...我有超能力啊 But... I have powers.
-26页-
我有个斗篷 我是个好人
I have a cape. I'm the good guy.
你是个好人 哈尔 可是你不明白 You are a good guy, Hal, but you don't understand.
- 我们得搞清楚为什么... - 不 不 这... - We need to find out why... - No, no. This...
- 哈尔 深呼吸 - 不该是这样的
- Hal, just take a deep breath - This isn't right!
- 听我说 - 你应该和我在一起
- And listen to me for a moment. - You're supposed to be with me!
我警告你 哈尔
I'm trying to warn you, Hal.
叫我太阳神 叫太阳神 不要叫我哈尔 It's Titan! It's Titan, not Hal!
- 伯纳德 - 洛克斯安 - Bernard. - Roxanne.
- 对不起 我来晚了 - 哇 你的头发看起来受了点刺激啊
- Sorry I'm late. - Wow, your hair looks exciting.
今天晚上刺激的可不止这点
Not the only exciting development of the night.
超级大坏蛋造出来一个新的英雄 我知道他为什么这么做
Megamind's created a new hero, and I know why.
现在都说得通了 他怀念有人教训他的日子It all makes sense now. He missed getting his butt kicked,
所以就造出来一个新的英雄 so he created a new hero
- 好有人教训他 - 正是 - to kick it for him. - Yeah.
可是为什么他选上了哈尔 But why would he pick Hal?
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
哈尔是最糟糕的选择了
Hal is the worst possible person you could pick.
哇 真是让人难以接受啊 Wow. That's a lot to take in.
这太难以置信了 It boggles my mind.
太让我难以接受了 不过 我确信
I am extremely boggled. You know, I'm sure we'll get
我们总会弄清楚是谁教训谁的
to the bottom of who's kicking whose butt.
可是现在呢 我们还是 好好享受我们的时光吧
But in the meantime, let's enjoy each other's company.
抱歉 伯纳德 你是对的
I'm sorry, Bernard, of course, you're right.
我应该闭嘴了
You know, I could use a breather.
敬伯纳德 To Bernard,
你是我这疯狂的 乱七八糟的世界里 唯一正常的存在
for being the only normal thing in my crazy, upside- down world.
为正常 干杯
To... being normal.
- 洛克斯安 - 嗯? - Roxanne? - Yes?
如果我不那么正常 Say I wasn't so normal.
如果我这人秃头 而且肤色跟常人不太一样Let's say I was bald and had the complexion of,
我只是说如果 并不特指谁
of a popular primary color, as a random, nonspecific example.
-27页-
- 你还会愿意和我做朋友吗 - 那当然 - Would you still enjoy my company? - Of course!
不能以貌取人嘛
You don't judge a book by its cover or a person from the outside.
听你这么说我放心了 That's a relief to hear.
看一个人应该看他的言行才是
You judge them based on their actions.
这无足挂齿 是吧
Well, that seems kind of petty, don't you think?
怎么了 怎么了 What? What?
不要看我 出了点技术故障
Don't look at me! Just a technical glitch!
现在别看 不要介意
Don't look yet! Well, never mind that. 好了 OK.
我们说到哪里了 Where were we?
- 是你... - 镇定 镇定
- You... - Now, now, hold on. 是你 You!
我可以解释的 I can explain!
你刚刚说的还算数吗?
What about everything you just said?
你说过不以貌取人的
About judging a book by its cover?
好 那我们来说说内涵
Well, let's take a look at the contents then, shall we?
你毁了曼城卫士 接管了这城市
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
You destroyed Metro Man, you took over the city,
你让我在乎你
and then, you actually got me to care about you!
你为什么这么坏 耍我
Why are you so evil? Tricking me?
对你有什么好处
What could you possibly hope to gain?
等等 我不信
Wait a minute. I don't believe this.
你不会真的以为我会和你在一起吧
Do you really think that I would ever be with you? 是啊 No.
小跟班 你说的对
OK, Minion! You were right!
我...不完全对 I was... less right!
我们应该坚持我们擅长的 做坏人
We should stick to what we're good at... being bad.
小跟班 Minion? 你
You there!
对 就是你 Yeah, you.
把黑曼巴蛇拿出来
Bring out the Black Mamba.
好了 太阳神 咱就是堕落也要有范 OK, Titan. It's time to go down in style.
我听说新出现了一个英雄 敢挑战我
I hear there's a new hero who dares challenge my evil.
那个叫太阳神的在哪
-28页-
Where is the one they call Titan?
你有胆就来挑战我
Challenge me if you dare!
哦 不 我们要撞车了 Oh no. We're gonna crash!
这也太尴尬了
This is embarrassing.
整个就是欠考虑 没技术含量
Of all the inconsiderate, bone- headed...
...不负责任 鲁莽... ...irresponsible, rude...
这就叫不专业
Unprofessional, that's what this is!
如果是曼城卫士会让我等这么久吗 Would Metro Man have kept me waiting?
当然不会 他可是够专业的 Of course not! He was a pro!
嘿 超级大坏蛋 我正想见你呢
Hey, Megamind! You're actually the guy I want to see.
门在那
Also, there's a door here.
你知道我等了你多久吗
Do you have any idea how long I waited for you?
不不不 我不明白你在说什么
No, no, no, I totally understand what you're saying.
你能不能安静一会 我正在打这关
Could you just, just shut up for one second. I'm trying to beat this level.
你到底有想过要出场吗
Were you even planning on showing up?
这是什么 What's this?
你从哪弄来的这些
Where did you get all this stuff?
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
这不是我的
It doesn't belong to me.
- 你偷的? - 帅吧?
- You stole it? - Pretty cool, right?
- 不不不 你是个英雄 - 当英雄是窝囊废干的事
- No, no, no, no! You're a hero! - Being a hero is for losers!
工作工作工作 一天24小时 一周7天 这有什么意义
It's work, work, work, 24/7, and for what?
我演这出就是为了得到那女孩 I only took the gig to get the girl,
结果发现洛克斯安什么都不愿意跟我一起做
and it turns out Roxanne doesn't want anything to do with me.
- 洛克斯安 瑞驰? - 正是 洛克斯安 瑞驰! - Roxanne Ritchi? - Yeah! Roxanne Ritchi!
我看见她跟人吃晚餐
I saw her having dinner and making googly eyes
还对着那个傻乎乎的书呆子 把眼睛瞪得溜圆!
at some intellectual dweeb!
谁稀罕这些玩意啊
Who needs all that noise?
所以我觉得我俩应该合作
That's why I think we should team up.
你 等等 你说什么 You... Wait... What?
我的力量 加上你的聪明
With my power, and your big- headedness,
- 我们就可以统治这个城市 - 你想合作? - we could rule the city! - You want to team up?
我还设计了我俩的行头
I even drew up some new costume designs,
-29页-
see?
- 设计行头? - 你负责出谋划策
- Costume designs? - You'd be the brains,
所以你的标志就是个大脑 so you'd get a little brain,
再戴上个墨镜什么的
wearing glasses on your costume, or something.
而我就是那个主角 我就要
And since I'm the cool one, I'd have, like,
两个击剑的坦克...
two tanks swordfighting...
我没办法相信 I can't believe you.
你的天赋 你的力量
All your gifts, all your powers,
而你却把它们挥霍在浪费自己的私欲上 and you... you squander them for your own personal gain.
- 对 - 不 我才是唱白脸的 - Yes! - No! I'm the villain!
你是唱红脸的 我来做坏事
You're the good guy! I do something bad,
你来抓我 我造你的原因就是这个 and you come and get me! That's why I created you.
对 对 你疯了 宇宙老爸告诉我...
Yeah, right. You're nuts. Space Dad told me...
看 我就是你的宇宙老爸 Look, I'm your space dad!
你应该更像曼城卫士
You should be more like Metro Man.
- 你骗我 - 哦 你不喜欢那样? - You tricked me? - Oh, don't like that?
还有呢
Well, there's more.
超级大坏蛋中英文对白
我还是跟洛克斯安拍拖的那个书呆子 I'm also the intellectual dweeb dating Roxanne.
- 不 - 而且我俩进展神速
- No. - And we were smooching up a storm!
你被我抓到 我就
When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna...
对 对 我知道 伸张正义吧
Yes! Yes, I know! Bring me to justice.
哦 神啊 我可怀念这样了 Oh God, how I've missed this.
英雄重重地打出了他的第一拳 And the hero strikes the first blow.
而坏人马上反击
But evil returns with a backhand! 耶 Yes!
出来 你个小怪物!
Come out, you little freak!
我要看看你那大头放在人行道上是什么效果
I want to see what that big brain looks like on the pavement!
最老套的把戏就把你给打败了
You fell for the oldest evil trick in the book!
你个蓝不啦叽的笨蛋 You little blue twerp! 预备 En garde!
哦 要的就是这精神! Oh, now that's the spirit!
我挡! 我刺! 我再挡! Parry! Thrust! Parry again!
现在 计谋放一边 该是把戏上场了
Now it's time for some witty back and forth banter! 你先
-30页-
You go first!
好了 我不知道怎么办才好了
OK! Look, I'm not sure where to go with that!
这一招是为了你偷走我女朋友 This one's for stealing my girlfriend!
这一招是为了你装宇宙老爸耍我
This one's for Space Dad making a fool out of me!
还有 超级大坏蛋 还有这一招是为了宇宙继母! 你骗了她
And, Megamind, this one's for Space Stepmom! You lied to her!
干的好 这场架打得很好 很好
Well done. I thought that battle went really, really well.
- 不过 我还想评论几句 - 评论? - I mean, I have a few notes. - Notes?
这不重要 你可以把我扔进监狱了
But they can wait. You can take me to jail now.
不不不 我想的是太平间 你死定了
Oh, no, no, no. I was thinking more like the morgue. You're dead!
喂喂喂喂喂 游戏可不是这么玩的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This isn't how you play the game.
游戏结束了 Game over.
脑蝇! Brain- bots!
我要求暂停
I'm calling time out!
暂停 暂停 暂停
Time out? Time out! Time out!
脑蝇 启动自动防故障装置 Brain- bots, initiate the fail- safe.
你猜怎么着 这个棕色的家伙 是铜做的 Guess what, Buster Brown? It's made from