民航乘务员实用机上英语口语(2)

2020-02-21 15:46

25.

这是您的耳机,先生/女士。

Here is your earphone,sir/ madam. 26.

本次航班全程禁烟,请不要吸烟。

This is a non-smoking flight. Please don’t smoke. You may not smoke during the whole flight. 27.

我可以清理小桌板了吗?

May I clear your table now? 28.

我能把盘子收走了吗

May I remove your tray? 29.

您喜欢就好,我很高兴。

I’m very glad that you liked it.

30.

飞机要起飞/下降了,请系好安全带,收起座椅靠背、小桌板和脚踏板,打开遮光板。

We will be taking off/ descending. Please fasten your seat belt, bring your seat back, table and footrest to an upright position. Please open the window shade. 31.

您可以通过座椅扶手的按钮来调节座椅靠背。

You may adjust your seat back by pressing the button on your armrest. 32.

飞机要起飞/降落/落地了,恐怕您不能使用洗手间。

We will be taking off / descending / landing. I’m afraid you may not use the lavatory. 33.

请回到座位上,系好安全带。

Would you please return to your seat and fasten your seat belt now? 34.

安全带信号灯熄灭后您就可以使用洗手间了

You may use the lavatory after the “fasten seat belt” sign goes off. 35.

请尽快对号入座。

Please take the seat according to your seat number as soon as possible. 36.

根据中国民用航空的规定,您全程都不能使用手机,因为这会干扰飞行导航系统。

According to the CAAC regulations, you may not use the mobile phone during the whole flight, because it might interfere with our navigation system. 37.

请不要将行李放在过道和紧急出口处。

Please keep the aisle and the exits clear of baggage. 38.

对不起,女士。您可以将小孩放在安全带的外面,那样小孩会舒服些。

Excuse me, madam. You may hold your baby outside the seat belt,. That would be more comfortable for your baby. 39.

请小心,外面在下雨,路面很滑。

Please watch your step. It's raining and very slippery outside. 40.

我们对本次延误深表歉意。如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知您的。

We apologize for the delay. If we have any further information, we'll let you know. 41.

我们抱歉地通知您,由于机械故障本次航班已经取消。

I'm sorry to tell you that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. 42.

因遇上强烈顶风,我们到达重庆江北机场将晚点十五分钟。

We are going to arrive at Chongqing Jiangbei Airport fifteen minutes behind schedule because of strong headwinds. 43.

大约十分钟后,我们将到达北京首都国际机场。当地时间是晚间8:10。

We'll arrive at Beijing Capital International Airport in ten minutes. The local time is 8:10 p.m. 44.

我们将在这里过夜,不过您不用担心,我们将为每位旅客提供免费住宿。现在请拿好随身物品准备下机。

We'll have to stay here overnight. But don't worry.

We'll provide free accommodation for every passenger. Please take all your belongings and disembark. 45.

请别担心。您的耳朵痛是由于客舱气压的变化而引起的。您可以通过吞咽动作来缓解不适。

Don't worry. Because of the change of air pressure in the cabin, you may feel uncomfortable with your ear. You can overcome it by swallowing. 46.

您的托运行李必须到候机楼认领。

Your checked luggage may be claimed in the terminal. 47.

如果您继续随我们航班飞行,请从地面人员那里换取登机牌,在候机楼等待登机。


民航乘务员实用机上英语口语(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2017-2022年中国财富管理行业市场运营态势研究报告(目录) - 图

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: