Come this way. 72.
一个接一个;
One by one. 73. 跳,滑;
Jump and slide. 74.
找到离你最近的紧急出口并撤离;
Locate your exit and evacuate. 75.
不要拿行李/将行李留在飞机上;
Don’t carry your baggage./ Leave your baggage on board. 76.
保持镇静/不要惊慌;
Keep calm./ Don’t panic. 77.
向前走/向对面走/向后走;
Go forward/ Go across/ Go back. 78.
此门(紧急出口)不通; No exit. 79. 全体注意;
Attention, please. 80.
取出救生衣;
Take out your life vest. 81.
穿上救生衣;
Put on your life vest.
82.
请(给救生衣)充气;
Inflate your life vest. 83.
请勿在客舱内充气;
Don’t inflate in the cabin. 84.
请按指示灯路线撤离飞机;
Evacuate the plane by following the direction of the lights located on the floor. / The lights located on the floor will guide you to the exits. 85.
请跟从乘务员指引尽快撤离飞机;
Follow the instruction of the crew members and leave the plane as soon as possible. 86. 上船/艇;
Get on the rafts / boats.
87.
希望您在北京玩得开心。
Have a nice stay in Beijing. 88.
感谢您乘坐我们的航班,再见。
Thank you for flying with us. See you next time! 89.
如果您现在不需要,您先放在座椅背后的口袋里了。
If you don’t need it now, you may put it into the seat pocket in front of you. 90.
先生,需要来点水果吗?
Excuse me, sir. Would you care for some fruit? 91.
对不起,我们不提供烈酒。
Sorry, but we don’t serve spirits. 92.
对不起,这个座位我们开了重号,您不介意坐其他座位吧?
I'm sorry, sir/ madam. The seat has been double booked. Would you mind taking another seat? 93.
由于空中航路拥挤,我们要等待通行许可才能起飞。
Due to heavy air traffic, we must wait until a take-off clearance is given. 94.
飞机起飞/下降/落地期间,您不能使用洗手间。
The lavatory may not be used during take-off/ decending / landing.
Section 2: Sentences
(2) ——serve the first class passengers (对头等舱旅客服务)
95.
您想现在用甜品还是稍后再用?
Would you have your dessert now or later? 96.
您想要哪种咖啡?清咖啡,还是奶咖啡?