民航乘务员实用机上英语口语(3)

2020-02-21 15:46

If you continue the flight with us, please obtain your boarding pass from our ground staff and wait for departure in the terminal. 48.

您可以将行李留在飞机上,但贵重物品和重要文件必须随身携带。飞机将在此停留一小时十分钟。

You may leave your baggage on board but bring all valuables and important documents with you. We will remain here for one hour and ten minutes. 49.

我们将在这里更换机组。

There will be a change of crew here. 50.

因飞机起飞前空调制冷效果不够理想,现在客舱温度较高。

The cabin is currently warmer than normal because the air conditioning system doesn’t work well before take-off. 51.

很抱歉音频/视频系统出故障了,对因此带来的不便我们十分抱歉。

There’s something wrong with the audio/video system. We apologize for this inconvenience. 52.

我无权为您提供免票或折扣票,请原谅。

Sorry, I’m afraid I can’t offer you any free ticket or discount. 53.

真抱歉!请您稍等,我去拿餐巾来替您擦干净衣服。

I'm terribly sorry. How careless of me! Wait a moment, I’ll clean it for you. 54.

填表时如有任何问题或困难,请和我联系,我非常乐意协助您。

If you have any questions in filling in the forms, please let me know and I'll be very happy to help you. 55.

洗手间里有为婴儿换尿布的设备。

There are nappy-changing facilities in the lavatory. 56.

您很容易在候机楼外面叫到出租汽车。

You can take a taxi easily outside the terminal building. 57.

您能就提高机上服务质量给我们提些建议吗?

Could you give us some advice on improving our in-flight service? 58.

现在请您接受这小小的纪念品。希望您会喜欢。

Now we'd like you to accept this gift as a souvenir. We hope you will like it. 59.

请抓紧时间。您转乘的班机还有四十分钟就要起飞了。

Please hurry up. There're only forty minutes left for your connecting flight. 60.

如果您需要转乘另一航班,请到二楼中转柜台办理转机手续。

If you need to transfer here, please go to the transfer counter on the second floor and put through the formalities. 61.

马上系好安全带。由于发动机出了毛病,飞机将做紧急迫降。

Please fasten your seat belts immediately. The plane has to make an emergency landing because of an engine failure. 62.

从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!

Please take out the life vest from the underside of your seat and put it on! 63.

不要在客舱内充气!

Don't inflate the life vest in the cabin. 64.

解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!

Release your seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way! 65. 紧迫用力;

Brace (3 times) 66.

防冲撞/保持防冲撞姿势;

Brace for impact. / remain in brace position. 67. 弯腰;

Bend over. 68.

在座位上坐好;

Stay in your seat./ Please remain seated. 69.

取下尖锐物品;

Remove sharp objects. 70.

解开安全带,不要动;

Open your seat belt and don’t move. 71. 这边来;


民航乘务员实用机上英语口语(3).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2017-2022年中国财富管理行业市场运营态势研究报告(目录) - 图

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: