马达加斯加2电影中英文对白

2019-03-27 18:34

马达加斯加2中英对白

干得好,哥们,看来早餐有冰冻寿司吃了 Well done, boys. Looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast.

儿子,这儿

No, no, son. Over here.

看见这狮子吗?过来抓他

See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion.

儿子,如果你长大以后

Now, son, if you're gonna grow up

像你老爹一样,你要学会如何搏斗

and be like your daddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight. 大大 Da-da.

阿拉凯,我给你看点东西

Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK?

你看见这记号了吗? You see this mark?

你和我是一样的

You and me are the same.

你长大以后,你会成为狮王,像我一样 When you're bigger, you'll be Alpha Lion, just like me.

现在让我看看你是怎么搏斗的,准备好了吗?

Now let me see you fight. Ready?

不,阿拉凯,不准跳舞! No, Alakay. No dancing!

你还真自得其乐

You just amuse yourself, don't you?

你真是个奇怪的小孩,奇怪的一个

You're a strange kid. You're a strange one. I'm...

我们再来试一遍

Now, come on, let's try it again.

别这样,阿拉凯 No, Alakay.

-1页-

停下来,别这样!

Stop that right now. Doggone it!

望子成龙,却总是让人失望

It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want.

马库加,你还想挑战我?

Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you?

往好处想,等我击败你当了狮王

Look on the bright side. After I defeat you and become alpha lion,

你就可以整天陪着你那可悲的儿子了

you'll have more time to spend with your pathetic son.

在我狂扁你之前,我先问问你: Before I kick your butt, let me ask you:

你为什么总是想当狮王?

Why do you want to become the alpha lion?

我比你帅,发型比你美,也比你聪明? I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm deceivingly smart...

?我还想让所有人对我唯命是从

...and I want everyone else to do what I say.

数到三,我就上了,一? We fight on three. One...

注意,阿拉凯,看着老爸是怎么教训他的 Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it's done.

二,三! Two, three!

- 谁才是狮王? - 是你

- Who's the alpha lion? - You are.

你可别再忘了 Don't you forget it.

看好了,阿拉凯,这才叫实力? And that, Alakay, is how you attack...

阿拉凯? Alakay?

马达加斯加2中英对白

对了,过来,小猫咪 That's it. Here, kitty, kitty.

这个漂亮

This one's a beauty.

能值几个钱的

He'll be worth a few bucks.

越来越简单了

It just gets easier and easier.

爸爸! Daddy!

阿拉凯!阿拉凯! Alakay! Alakay!

阿拉凯! Alakay!

大大! Da-da!

不要啊!不要啊! No! No! No!

阿拉凯! Alakay!

- 爸爸! - 爸爸来了!别怕! - Daddy! - Daddy's got you! Hold on!

大大! Da-da!

阿拉凯! Alakay!

爸爸! Daddy!

片名:马达加斯加2:逃往非洲 (捕鱼捞起小狮子)

I'm a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle

- 我不喜欢他的样子 - 他有点可爱的

- I don't like the looks of this guy. - He's kind of cute.

他有点炫耀

He's kind of a showoff.

-2页-

你觉得他可爱? You think he's cute? 嗷!! Roar!!

纽约之王?

The King of New York City...

?雄狮阿历克斯 ...Alex the Lion!

我还是觉得他有点炫耀

I still think he's kind of a showoff.

他是个动物

The guy's an animal.

也许他需要轻松一下 我们也需要度个假什么的

Maybe he should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation.

少来了,我们能去哪里度假?

Come on, where would we go on vacation?

我不知道你要去哪,我可想去康涅狄格州 I don't know about you, but I want to go to Connecticut!

包括世界闻名的雄狮阿历克斯在内的几只动物

On the loose, several animals, including the world famous Alex the Lion,

今晚从中央动物园逃脱

escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.

动物们被追逃进了中央车站

The escapees were cornered in Grand Central Station.

他是只讨厌的小猫 He was a very bad kitty.

动物保护组织曾说服动物园

Animal rights activists, who convinced zoo officials

将动物们送去非洲

to have the animals sent to Africa,

马达加斯加2中英对白

他们如今惊讶的获知,运载动物们去非洲的货船

were stunned to learn that the freighter carrying the animals

今天据悉在海上失踪

was reported missing today.

今晚,数百纽约市民在动物园聚集

Tonight, hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the zoo

哀悼他们喜爱的动物们

to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.

每个人都在想, 他们现在在哪呢?

The question on everyone's mind, where are they now?

大家一起来,你们都会唱的,不老套的 Come on! Y'all know this one! It never gets stale!

我们会想念你们这些小毛球的 你们真是好听众

We'll miss you little fuzz buckets! You've been a great crowd!

很荣幸能教会你们如何用马桶

Glad we could introduce you to the toilet.

如果你们要来曼哈顿拜访,随时给我们打电话

If you ever come look us up in Manhattan, feel free to call first.

说真的,要打电话,好不好? Seriously though, call. OK?

安静点,诸位

Settle down, everybody. Be quiet!

你们不尝尝这个就走可不行 You can't leave without this!

很惊喜吧,怪胎们! Surprise, freaks!

摇起来,摇起来 Shake it! Shake it.

看,我是个美女,我是个美女,一起来

-3页-

Look, I'm a lady! I'm a lady, everyone!

我是个美女,假的啦,是我,朱利安国王 I'm a lady! Not really! It's me, King Julien!

谁被我迷倒啦?举手

Which of you is attracted to me? Hands up!

怪胎们,你们肯定很开心, 因为我要和你们一起走

Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.

哦,不用了,多谢 Oh, no, thank you.

要的,多谢,那是我的飞机! Yes, thank you. It's my plane!

在我从新大陆带回纪念品之前?

Until I return with the spoils from the new country...

?史迪威是老大!

...Stevie will be in charge!

我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊 I don't think they like that idea.

你说什么,史迪威?

What are you saying, Stevie?

不会吧 No.

可以吗?不是吧!这怎么可能?

Could we? No, you didn't say that! How is that even possible?

真是小淘气!史迪威说?

Naughty little thing! Stevie says...

把蛋糕给他们吃吧! Let them eat cake!

朱利安国王,等等我! King Julien, wait for me!

我已经收拾好了!旅程也计划好了!

I'm all packed! I have a whole itinerary planned!

啊,是莫特!烦人的家伙!

马达加斯加2中英对白

Oh, no! It's Mort! He's so annoying!

别让他上来,抓住他!

Don't let him on. Stop that thing!

他带着剪刀和护手霜!

He's carrying scissors and hand cream!

大家都进去,快点,快进去!

Everybody in! Quickly, get in, get in! Get in quick!

- 支架 - 检查完毕 - Struts. - Check.

- 机翼 - 检查完毕 - Flaps. - Check.

- 引擎,咖啡机 - 检查完毕 - Engine. Coffee maker. - Check.

你们这些傻瓜! You guys!

想都别想 Oopsie-daisy!

这肯定是我见过的第二大的弹弓了

That has to be the second biggest slingshot I've ever seen.

不过没办法啦,全体注意 But it'll have to do. Attention.

我是机长

This is your captain speaking.

一旦发生紧急情况,请穿上救生夹克

In the event of an emergency, place the vest over your head

然后和这个世界说再见 then kiss your... good-bye.

纽约,我们来了!

New York City, here we come!

请向各路神仙祈祷这破烂能飞起来吧

Pray to your personal God this hunk of junk flies.

各路神仙?破烂?说什么? Personal God, hunk? What?

-4页-

启动了,机长 We are go, sir.

开门!我还没进去!

Open the door! I'm outside!

如果机舱失压

If cabin pressure is lost,

请戴上面具,别让人看见你吓得要死

place the mask over your face to hide your terrified expression.

对不起,小姐,这带子不该是连在座位上的吗?

Miss, aren't these supposed to be attached to my seat?

- 不是,先生 - 好了,小伙子们,发射! - No, sir. - OK, boys, launch!

发射! Launch!

- 发射! - 发射! - Launch! - Launch!

有鬼! Gremlin!

嗨,莫特 Hey, Mort. 嗨! Hi!

真奇怪

That was weird.

- 有人还没睡醒 - 我觉得我刚才看见莫特在机翼上

- Somebody's dreaming. - I think I saw Mort on the plane wing.

是你太想念马达加斯加了

You got Madagascar on the brain.

我一定会想的

I know I'm gonna miss it.

那儿是很不错,不过我觉得 我们离的越远记忆越美好

马达加斯加2中英对白

It was incredible. I think it'll seem more fun the further we are from it.

哪种美好?就像你咬了我屁股那样? Like when you bit me on the butt?

我会把你念念不忘的这事用在舞台上

I'm gonna take that thing you're holding onto and use it onstage.

算是我的沙拉吧台上的情感点心吧

It's all part of my little actor's salad bar of emotional tidbits.

我的屁股也算是吧台上的点心吗? (上集阿历克斯曾因饥饿咬了马蒂的屁股) Are the butts next to the croutons?

你不必处处讽刺我吧

You don't need to be sarcastic.

等我们回去了,我想要参加相亲计划

When we get back, I might sign up for the breeding program.

相亲计划?

Breeding program?

我们已经够年纪谈婚论嫁了

We reach a point when we want to meet somebody.

应该安定下来,发展一段感情 Settle down, have a relationship.

看得出来 I can see that.

什么感情?约会吗? What? Like dating?

没错,是约会 Yeah, dating.

和?和别人? Other... other guys?

什么叫“和别人”?

What do you mean, other guys?

糟了! Darn it!

-5页-

餐饮服务怎么拖了这么久还没来?! What is holding up that beverage service?!

我去看看

I'm gonna go check.

你们继续聊吧,我得睡一会

You all keep talking. I'm gonna catch a few winks.

真好笑! It's so funny!

我喜欢开怀大笑!笑起来?

I like laughing! It's such a nice experience!

真有意思! To laugh!

能麻烦你回去吗? 这里是头等舱

Do you mind going back? This is first class.

我可不是针对你,不过我们可比你高贵多了!

It's nothing personal. We're just better than you. Maurice, I'm open! Hit me!

那是维瓦尔第吗?

- He shoots, he scores! - Is that Vivaldi?

- 机舱奴隶 - 您有什么需要,马克维茨先生 - In-flight slave. - Can I help you, Mr. Mankiewicz?

用银盘子把我的坚果端上来 Bring my nuts on a silver platter.

我只是想问问 我们要的饮料好了没有 We were checking on our drink order.

对不起,人手不够

Sorry. Been a little backed up.

- 那我还是回去? - 你身子在哪?

- I guess I'll go back... - Where's your body?

你真是让我不爽!能麻烦你回去吗?

You're freaking me out! Can you please go over there, please?

难道这航班没有等级区分的吗?

What happened to the separation of the classes?


马达加斯加2电影中英文对白.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:中国生态城镇发展目标和实施措施初探

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: