马达加斯加2中英对白
我孩子还活着! My baby's alive!
爸爸! Dad!
我的孩子! My son!
我儿子回来了! My son is home!
阿拉凯!阿拉凯回来了! Alakay! Alakay has come home!
阿拉凯!耶!走失的儿子回来了!太好了! Alakay! Yeah! The prodigal son returns. This is perfect!
我以为你讨厌祖巴的 I thought you hated Zuba.
对,我是讨厌他,没错,我讨厌他 No, I do. I do. I do. I hate him. Oh, I do.
我要利用阿拉凯,没错
And I'm going to use Alakay, yes.
我要利用他来一劳永逸的除掉祖巴
I'm going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and for all!
快点,长羽毛的马! Giddy-up, feathered horse!
让开,让开路,躲开!
Make way! Move out of the way! Stand aside!
纽约! New York!
有点像垃圾场,你确实这儿不是新泽西吗? It's a bit of a dump. Are you sure we're not in New Jersey?
嗨,纽约众!你们的国王来了!
Hello, New Yorkers! Your new king is here!
已经举行欢迎仪式了? This calls for a celebration!
莫里斯,我觉得他们喜欢我
-11页-
Maurice, I think they like me.
和平移交政权,大家当然喜欢
You've got to love a non-hostile takeover!
不要意思,我是马蒂,我刚来这儿
Excuse me. I'm Marty. I'm kind of new around here.
嗨,马蒂! Hey, Marty!
你们这群长得还真帅! 喜欢跑步吗? You're a good-looking group! You like to run?
当然,跑步超酷的
Yeah. Running is crack-a-lackin'.
没错,超酷的
That's right! Crack-a-lackin'.
你们原来和我一样说这种超酷的语言啊 You guys speak my crack-a-lackin' language.
什么?你们这连医生都没有? What? You don't have doctors here?
现在没了 Not anymore.
那你们感冒了怎么办?
Well, what if you catch a cold?
蹲在等死坑里,等死咯
We go over to the dying holes and we die.
你们真的需要个医生
You guys really need a doctor.
- 你可以来当啊 - 你有兴趣吗?
- We have an opening. - Would you be interested?
我?当医生? Me? A doctor?
这儿男人遍地跑,你们真幸福
It's raining men. Hallelujah! You all got it going on.
你怎么没个男人?你长寄生虫了?
Why dont you have a man? You got worms?
马达加斯加2中英对白
早就没了,听着,姑娘们
Oh, I got rid of those. Listen, girls.
曼哈顿有两样东西紧缺,停车位和河马 Manhattan is short on two things, parking and hippos.
嗨,大伙们,我刚发现
Hey, everybody! I just found out that my son
原来我儿子已经是一方王者了,纽约之王! is a doggone king! The King of New York!
给我们表演一下,儿子,别害羞
Show me some of your moves, son. Don't be bashful.
好吧,这个动作总是迷倒一片
All right. This one always knocks 'em dead. 嗷! Roar!
看,狮王发威了,狮王发威了!
Look out. The King is mad. The King is mad!
让我们一起欢迎他回归狮群吧!
Let's welcome him back into the pride with open arms!
欢迎加入我们群,马蒂! Welcome to the herd, Marty!
我一直盼着能加入群呢!
Me? I've always wanted to be part of a herd!
- 我为人人 - 人人为我
- It's one for all... - [all] And all for all, y'all!
我看起来怎么样? How do I look?
准确的说,巫医鼻子上要穿一根骨头的 Technically, a traditional witch doctor has a bone through his nose.
别担心,只是卡上去而已 Don't worry... it's just a clip-on.
看啊,他现在是一个巫医了! Voila! He's a witch doctor!
我妈妈一定会为我高兴的
-12页-
My mother will be so happy.
看那,我觉得摩托摩托喜欢你
Look out! I think Moto Moto likes you.
他过来了
Here he comes.
天啊,姑娘,你还真壮实啊 Goodness, girl... you huge.
你后面跟着谁?还是那只是你的大屁股? Who's your friend? Or is that your butt?
你不但壮实还很幽默
You as quick as you are hefty.
你是摩托摩托?
So you're Moto Moto?
我名字太好听了,所以要说两遍 The name's so nice, you say it twice.
我听喜欢的,大牛 I kind of like it, fatso.
回见,姑娘,你可不难找,因为你真丰满 I'll see you around, girl. It won't be hard, because you so... plumpy.
我不想搅了你们的狂欢,祖巴 I hate to be a party pooper, Zuba,
不过狮群中有人想知道 你什么时候流放你的儿子
but some of the lions were wondering when you plan to banish your son.
- 你说什么,马库加? - 其实没什么大不了的
- What are you talking about? - It's nothing, really.
不过他们抱怨说阿拉凯还没通过?
They're griping that Alakay never went through
入群仪式之类的
the rite of passage, blah, blah, blah,
所以严格的说,他还不能加入狮群 这实在是没道理
so technically speaking, he can't be a member
马达加斯加2中英对白
of the pride. It's nonsense.
我都忘了入群仪式这事了
I forgot about the rite of passage.
那是什么?入群仪式是什么?
What is it? What's this rite of passage?
是一个传统的成年仪式
A traditional coming-of-age ceremony.
年轻的雄狮都要通过仪式来证明自己的力量
Young lions earn their manes by demonstrating their skills.
- 就像选秀那样? - 没错,展示他们的才能 - A show-of-skill talent show deal? - Yeah. Strutting their stuff.
表演才艺!这事我驾轻就熟
A performance! I think that's up my alley.
如果是传统,那我一定要参加 展示才艺,证明自己
If it's tradition, I want to do it. Strut my stuff. Earn my mane.
我想成为阿拉卡 I want to be Alaki.
- 是阿拉凯 - 阿拉凯,这名字更帅 - Alakay. - Alakay! Even better.
我们明天一早就举行仪式!
We will hold the rite of passage in the morning!
太好了,祝你好运,阿拉凯
That's wonderful! Good luck, Alakay.
在我们那,我们说“奏凯”
Where Im from, we say, \
我的好儿子! That's my boy!
真漂亮啊,不是吗? Beautiful, isn't it?
了不起
It's amazing.
-13页-
伙计们? Guys...
?这才是该我们生活的地方 ...this is where we belong.
游客陷阱行动开始!
Operation Tourist Trap is a go.
哦,我喜欢
Oh, I like that one.
这个行动得分好多步 It works on many levels.
你们真是群小坏蛋啊
You guys are a bunch of suck-ups.
- 没错 - 当然
- That, too. - Absolutely.
各就各位 Stations.
第一步,开始! Stage one. Go!
天啊,我都干了些什么? Oh, no! What have I done?
快点,上钩吧
Come on, take the bait.
- 怎么了? - 看看这可怜的小家伙
- What happened? - Oh, look at the poor little guy.
它死了吗? Is it dead?
第二步!行动! Stage two! Go, go, go!
我要给他一个生命之吻 I will give him the kiss of life.
里克! Rico!
里克! Rico!
倒档!
马达加斯加2中英对白
Reverse!
油门! Gas!
音乐! Music!
不,停下!停下! No! Stop! Stop!
停下! Stop!
回来! Come back!
哪个混蛋在放摇滚?
What is all this rock'n'roll racket?!
她死了吗? Is she dead?
没有! No!
你们这些流氓! You hoodlums!
天啊 ,你还好吗?
Good heavens! Are you OK?
女士,我找到了你的手袋 Lady, I found your pocketbook.
我的手袋,你真是个好孩子 My handbag. Such a good boy.
奶奶我没有手袋可不行 Nana can't survive without it.
老奶奶您还真硬朗啊 You are one tough cookie.
扬克斯市416女童子军,报道! Brownies Troop 416, Yonkers.
大家别惊慌,现在最好的办法 就是大家呆在一起
OK, nobody panic! The best thing we can do is stay together.
等下一辆游客吉普车过来 可能要等几小
-14页-
时,不过?
We'll wait for another tourjeep. It may take hours, but...
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我可不会在这等野兽来享用! 奶奶我还没活够呢
I'm not staying here to be attacked by more animals! I'm too old to die.
我得跟她一起去,老奶奶,等等! I'm going with her. Old lady, wait up!
拜托!我们大家要待在? Please! We need to stay...
?一起 ...together.
好吧,我们就走这条路! Fine! We'll go that way!
有人想吃糖吗?
Does anyone want a hard candy?
- 慢点 - 注意脚下
- Easy now. - Watch your step.
我们到了,你准备好了吗?
And right here... OK, are you ready?
这是你小时候睡觉的地方 This is where you always slept.
哦,天啊 Oh, man!
- 这是我的吗? - 看他高兴的,你看,亲爱的
- Was this mine? - Look at you. Look at him.
哦,还有这个,看啊 Oh, this thing. Look, look!
- 我记得这个! - 他还记得
- I remember this! - He remembers.
比我想象中硬一点? A little harder than...
你以前从来不睡床头,只睡床尾
马达加斯加2中英对白
You never slept on the right end. You always slept on the bottom end.
是么? Is that?
这是我留的吗? Is that my?
是我吗? Is that me?
你的小狮爪是最可爱的
You had the cutest little paws.
小小的很可爱
Little, little bitty ol' paws.
这是你走失那天留下的
You did that the day we lost you.
哇,我那时真小 Wow. I was so young.
后来怎么了?
What happened to me?
都是我的错,就那一瞬间,我没看住你? It was all my fault. I turned my back and...
不是你的错
It was not your fault.
你爸爸真的尽力了 他追寻那些盗猎者几个星期
Your father did everything he could. He tracked those hunters for weeks.
出了保护区很远很远 Far off the reserve.
最后,我不得不认为那些盗猎者? Finally, I had to assume the hunters...
他们? ...well...
我们觉得他们已经杀了你 We thought they'd killed you.
不过我儿子把他们都击败了! 谁都别惹纽约之王!
But my son fought them off! Dont mess with
-15页-
the King of New York!
当然了!
- That's right! - Keep your chin in.
好啦,小心,别打坏东西
You boys be careful! Watch out before you break something.
你以前叫这个“飞飞” You used to call this \
飞飞? \ 飞飞 Foofie.
他现在不需要了 He doesn't want that.
这是我的飞飞 This is my foofie!
祖巴,你最好把飞飞给他
Zuba, you better give him his foofie.
哦,不用,谢谢,很好
I mean, no, thank you, thank you. It's perfect.
儿子,你早点睡觉,明天你有大事要做 Son, you get your rest. You have a big day tomorrow.
你要恢复体力
You'll need all your strength.
我会让欢呼声把房顶都掀翻的 I will bring the house down for you.
希望如此,否则你爸爸就不得不流放你了 I hope so. Otherwise, your father will have to banish you.
不会吧,妈妈,真的吗? Jeez, Mom, really?
我知道你会让我们骄傲的 你知道为什么吗?
I know you'll do us proud. You know why?
因为你是我的儿子 You were born with it.