马达加斯加2电影中英文对白(5)

2019-03-27 18:34

马达加斯加2中英对白

- 别问了 - 有人又淘气了

- Don't ask. - Someone's been knotty.

放心,一点都不疼 This won't hurt a bit.

我们上一个巫医乔,也得了这种病

Joe, our last witch doctor, had a spotjust like that.

- 然后呢? - 星期一还在,星期三就挂了 - And? - Monday, Joe. Wednesday, no Joe.

三天就挂了?

Wednesday, no Joe?

终于可以呼吸了,谢了,医生 I can breathe! Thanks, doc!

这巫医病居然是真的?

So this Witch Doctor's Disease is a real thing?

你会想出办法的,你至少还有48小时能活哪嘛

You'll find a cure. You've got at least 48 hours!

但是我从来没听说过这病啊 But I've never heard of it.

这儿连青霉素都没有

I mean... I dont have any penicillin.

我怎么都得先照个X光看看怎么回事吧 I'll need a CAT scan just to get started!

找个狮子帮忙看看里面怎么回事吧 他们肯定乐意的

Have a lion look you over. They'd be happy to.

噔噔! Ta-da!!

- 他真厉害啊 - 真是酷毙啦

- He has talent. - Stupendous and tremendous.

这招你们肯定没见过吧,把纽约人都迷翻了 Bet you've never seen that one! Knocked 'em dead in New York!

- 大家试试看吧! - 好啊好啊! - Let's all give it a try! - Let's do it!

-21页-

你们可以尽管试

Well, you can try all you want to,

不过这可是我多年苦练的成果 but it takes years of practice.

你得先锻炼你的嘴部肌肉到丰满有力 You'll never get a tight stream

然后你才可以把嘴巴撅成这样喷水

until you build up your lip muscles to the point where you can

明白了吗?

purse your lips like this. You got it?

噔噔! Ta-da!

你们怎么会的?简直一模一样!

How did you? You guys got it right out of the box!

- 你会的 - 我们都会

- If you can do it... ...we can do it.

流淌在我们的血液里 It's in our blood!

我还以为我很特别呢

I always thought I was a bit unique.

我们都很特别 We are unique!

号称自然原力的就是我们啦 We are like a force of nature!

- 光芒万点 - 还有黑色条纹

- A million points of light! - And dark stripes!

一模一样!

Exactly the same!

一模一样

Exactly the same.

看起来很不错,科瓦斯基 不过这东西能飞起来吗?

Looks impressive, Kowalski, but will it fly?

当然,这里折一下,还有这里那里

马达加斯加2中英对白

Yes. If we fold it here, here and here. 很好 Nice.

伙计们,我爸爸觉得我是个正废材 Oh, man. My dad thinks I'm a total loser.

我毁了我父母的生活

I've ruined my parents' lives.

这可太不酷啦

That is definitely not crack-a-lackin'.

简直太衰了,我得弥补错误

It is lackin' in the crackin', my friend. I've gotta fix this.

有些话 So...

我想要跟你们说

...there's... There's something I gotta tell you.

嗨,伙计们 Hey, guys.

你们又没觉得,这地方真是太赞了?! Is this place great or what?!

我选“没觉得” I'd go with \

听我说,你们肯定不相信,不过?

Well, I'll tell you what. You're not gonna believe it, but...

?我跟摩托摩托约会了

...I got a date with Moto Moto.

谁是摩托摩托? Who's Moto Moto?

天啊,他又壮又帅又壮!

Oh, he's so big and handsome and big!

- 你知道摩托摩托什么意思吗? - 双胞胎?

- Know what \

意思是“超帅超帅” It means, \

-22页-

“超帅超帅”? \

好啊,你什么时候变成非洲通的? When did you start parlez-ing African?

流淌在我的血液里啦 It's in my blood.

别担心,我死了以后 你就可以尽情和帅哥眉来眼去了

Don't worry, you can flirt around with Mr. Hot Pants after I'm gone.

你有什么毛病,梅尔曼 干嘛在我兴头上泼冷水?

Melman, why am I the parade and you're the rain?

我泼冷水的时候,你干嘛要在兴头上? Why are you driving your parade under my rain?

我的兴头又没在你家门口!

Maybe I'll parade in another part of town!

别这样,伙计们 Whoa, guys.

没在我家门口就好! Main Street's mine!

谁稀罕你家门口! Well, you can have it!

你可以和你的超帅先生去?

And you can take your hotee-tot float and Mr. Hotee Moto Moto...

- 你说什么? - 我们都在说什么呢?

- What are you talking about? - What are we talking about?

梅尔曼,你就告诉她吧 Melman, just tell her.

要告诉你告诉!什么?告诉她什么? 你说什么?我听不懂

What? What are you... I don't know what you're talking about.

那我走好了

I guess I'll go, then.

马达加斯加2中英对白

随便你

Don't bother.

- 你少找我麻烦 - 梅尔曼!格罗丽雅! - Don't get up on my account. - Melman! Gloria!

- 你们不是朋友吗! - 马蒂说的一点没错 - I thought you guys were friends! - Marty's absolutely right.

- 马蒂? - 马蒂? - Marty? - Marty?

马蒂? Marty?

这到底怎么回事?

What the heck is going on?

你不是?他是??我觉得他是??你是? You're not? Oh! He was... I thought he... You're not him. He's... Oh.

你把那家伙?

You thought that guy...

?当成我了? ...was me?

不是,哦,是,你们?

No. I mean, yes, you... Guys, come on.

你把我当成他了? You thought I was him?

你们确实长得很?

You guys kind of do look a little...

很像啊,的确很像嘛

You look a lot alike. Marty, you look a lot alike.

声音一样,笑声一样,连说话方式都一样 You laugh alike. Talk alike. He has the same speech pattern.

很奇怪啦,真的,马蒂

It's a little weird, really. I mean, come on. Marty.

所以你是说我其实一点都不特别?

So you're saying there's nothing unique about

-23页-

me.

我和其他斑马没两样? I'm just like any other zebra.

当然不是,你一定很特别嘛! No. Of course you're different!

哪儿特别? How?

好吧,我分不出

OK, I can't tell you apart.

也许你可以考虑带个铃铛什么的

Maybe you could wear a bell or something.

- 铃铛? - 好吧,这是个馊主意

- A bell?! - OK, not a bell. Bell's a bad idea.

那我不如穿件T恤 上面写上“我旁边有个笨蛋”?

How about a T-shirt that says, \with stupid\

- 我不是笨蛋! - 不是说你!笨蛋!他才是笨蛋!

- I'm not stupid! - Not you, stupid! Him, stupid!

你知道嘛,你和马群打成一片的时候

You know, while you've been doing the prancing pony with your new posse,

我过着这辈子最倒霉的日子

I've been having the worst day of my life.

你总是这么自我中心,是不是? It's always about you, isn't it?

我的麻烦比你的麻烦麻烦多了

My problems are just a little bit bigger than yours.

我是分不清你们俩,那又怎么样? I couldn't tell you apart. So what?!

太好了,你就走吧,走吧

Yeah, fine. Run away, Marty! Run away!

这你最拿手了,和在纽约时一样!

That's what you do best! Just like back in New York!

马达加斯加2中英对白

我在这儿,不过反正你分不出来,是不是? I'm right here. But you can't tell that, right?

你的“真心朋友”希望你一个人

Your one-of-a-million friend hopes you enjoy

好好享受你那“比别人麻烦的多的麻烦”! your bigger-than-anyone-else's problems alone!

好啊,走吧,我才不需要你帮我解决问题! Good, leave! I don't need you to help me solve my problems!

你们千篇一律,我才认不出谁是马蒂! You're a dime a dozen! I can't tell which one's Marty!

谁是马蒂?等一等,对了,我不在乎! Which one's Marty? Wait a minute. Oh, yeah, I don't care!

帽子好看啊,你这炫耀鬼! Nice hat, you showoff!

马蒂? Marty...

?别走 ...don't go.

跟上!跟上!

Giddy-up, giddy-up!

00:49:23,359 --> 00:49:24,656 跟上,跟上!

看,玛瑞斯! Look, Maurice!

这里建造我的行宫真是再好不过了! The perfect spot for my summer palace!

找人把这些坑填起来,废料都搬走

Please fill in all these holes and relocate the riff-raff.

- 这个头是谁丢的? - 真浪费

- Who'd leave a perfectly good head? - What a waste.

还用你说,我在等死

-24页-

Tell me about it. I'm in my prime here.

病入膏肓了,知道吗? I'm terminal, you know?

可能只有一两天好活了

I probably only have another two days left to live.

原来是个流浪汉

That's a bummer, man.

如果朱利安国王,这是我的名字? If I, King Julien... that's my name...

只有还能活两天

...only had two days left to live,

我会把我想做的事情 I would do all the things

- 统统尝试下 - 哪些事情?

- I've ever dreamed of doing. - Like what?

我要成为一个口哨高手

I'd love to become a professional whistler.

虽然我现在就很厉害了 不过我还要百尺竿头更进一步

I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I want to get even better,

我要吹口哨吹到死 make my living out of it.

你知道我还想做什么吗? 我要侵略邻国 You know what else I would do? I would invade a neighboring country

把我的意愿强加给他们 不管他们愿不愿意 and impose my own ideology, even if they didn't want it!

对你当然简单了,你是国王嘛 Easy for you to say. You're a king.

没错,你只是个等死的脑袋

Yes. And you are only just a sad little head.

不过你死之前,肯定也有想做的事情

There must be something you want to do before you die!

马达加斯加2中英对白

- 是有一件事 - 什么事,告诉我

- There is this one thing. - What? Tell me.

- 哦,我不能说 - 什么事? - No, I couldn't. - What is it?

我一直都没勇气告诉格罗丽雅 我对她的感觉

I never told Gloria how I feel about her.

什么事情,告诉我! What is it? Please tell me!

我一直都没勇气告诉格罗丽雅 我对她的感觉

I never had the guts to tell Gloria how I feel about her.

我对她多年的感觉

How I've always felt about her.

好吧,别告诉我! Fine. Don't tell me!

是女人的事情吗?我可没听见啊

Is it a woman? You didn't tell me it's a woman.

你到底害怕什么?反正你都要死了

What are you afraid of? You're a dead man anyway.

是啊,对啊 Yeah. Yeah.

你说的对 You're right.

你要走到这个女人的面前

You've got to march right up to this woman.

看着她的眼睛,身体前倾

Look her right in the eye. Lean forward.

一点点就好,全靠过去也没关系啦 Just a little, or almost all the way.

然后你让她也靠过来

Then you let her lean forward a little until you're...

直到你们之间只剩一个吻的距离

...just lips' distance away from each other.

-25页-

然后你告诉他,你有多么讨厌她

Then you tell her how much you hate her.

其实,是多么爱她

Actually, it's more like love her.

哦,你这个小狡猾,大大的狡猾 Oh, you sly dog! Woof, woof!

还是个多情种子啊,听好了

You're a real player. Now listen to me.

你要站起来,听见了吗?

You got to rise up. You hearing me?

- 他没听见 - 我没听见你回答! - He didn't hear you. - I can't hear you!

- 你要站起来! - 站起来! - You got to rise up! - Rising up!

- 离开这个坑! - 我站起来了!

- Get out of the hole! - I'm rising out of the ground!

- 他站起来了,玛瑞斯 - 我站起来了,玛瑞斯!

- He's rising, Maurice. - I'm rising, Maurice!

- 站起来! - 你要为这个女人站起来! - Rising! - You go right up to this woman!

你感觉到了吗? Do you feel it?

- 走到她的面前 - 告诉她真相! - Go up to her face! - Tell the truth!

- 我要告诉她! - 然后告诉她,“宝贝,我爱死你了”

- I'm going to tell her! - Then you say, \dig you!\

耶!我要告诉她!我要告诉她!

Yeah! I'm going to do it! I'm going to do it!

我喜欢这个快乐的脑袋 I love that happy little head.

摩托摩托 Moto Moto


马达加斯加2电影中英文对白(5).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:中国生态城镇发展目标和实施措施初探

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: