马达加斯加2中英对白
摩托摩托 Moto Moto
她爱我 她爱我的眼睛
She loves me She loves my eyes
她爱我 她爱我的大腿
She loves me She loves my thighs
她爱我的球形身材 She loves my roundness
她爱我的又矮又胖 她爱我的丰满强壮
She love that I'm chunky She love that I'm plumpy
她爱我的肌肉发达 她爱我的情趣浪漫 She love my heftiness She love my zestiness
她爱我无时无刻 她爱我无休无止
She love me restlessly She love me forever
她爱我? She love me...
她就是爱我?
...'cause she love me
摩托摩托? Moto Moto...
?在我们关系更进一步之前
...before things get too serious, well,
我想知道,如果我要留下来
I was wondering, if I were to, for example, stay here...
我想问你?
...I'd like to ask you...
让你的甜蜜小嘴 在我的耳边轻吟低语吧 Let your candied lips be the messengers to my... ear canal.
我有很多问题要问你 I have so many questions.
我保证,答案都是肯定的
I promise the answer will always be yes.
除非你想要否定的回答 Unless no is required.
-26页-
那么,你到底觉得我哪里好?
So what is it about me that you find so interesting?
你是我见过的最丰满的女孩
You're the most plumpenest girl I've ever met.
好吧,还有呢
OK. Other than that.
我想想 Let's see.
哦,你很壮实
Yeah, well, you know... you chunky.
这样啊 Right.
天啊,你真高大
My gosh, girl, you huge.
你说过了 You said that.
哦,对哦
Yeah, that's right.
还是无声胜有声吧
We don't have to talk no more.
格罗丽雅! Gloria!
格罗丽雅! Gloria.
梅尔曼 Melman.
梅尔曼,我想你见下摩托摩托
Melman, I want you to meet Moto Moto.
摩托摩托,哦,很高兴见到你 Moto Moto. Yeah, nice to meet you.
- 原来你们? - 没关系的,梅尔曼 - I guess I... - It's OK, Melman.
我接受你的道歉了 Apology accepted.
马达加斯加2中英对白
是么,太好了,我就是为这?好的 Oh. Yeah, right, that. That's why I... Good.
好吧,那就这样吧,那我就? OK. Well, that's it, then.
对了,我们忙着呢
Good. We're kind of busy here, man.
不,不是这样的 No. No, that's not it.
听着,摩托托,你最好对这女孩好一点 Listen, Mototo, you better treat this lady like a queen.
因为你找到了这个世界上最完美的女人 Because you, my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
如果我有这么幸运的话
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman,
我一定每天给她送花 当然不是随便什么野花都行,知道吗?
I'd give her flowers every day. And notjust any flowers. OK?
她喜欢兰花,白色的那种 早餐要送到她床上
Her favorites are orchids. White. And breakfast in bed.
六片小麦土司 两面都要涂黄油
Six loaves of wheat toast, butter on both sides.
面包片要去掉,她不喜欢吃 No crust, the way she likes it.
我愿意成为她最知心的朋友 在她伤心难过的时候给她依靠的肩膀
I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend.
我每天都会想着怎么让她开心
I'd spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh.
她有这世界上最美的笑脸
She has the most amazing laugh.
-27页-
如果我是你,我就会这么做
That's what I would do if I were you.
不过我不是,所以你要替我做了 But I'm not, so you do it. 好吧 OK.
说什么呢? What?
太感人了
That was beautiful.
对了,我们说到哪了? Anyways, where were we?
我很“壮实”? I'm \
吓到你了吧,马库加?
Surprised to see me, Makunga?
我们来了结恩怨吧,像真正的雄狮那样 Well, I'm here to set things straight, like a real lion!
这拳吃的爽不爽?再吃一记 这是你陷害我的报应
Is this real enough for you? How about this? This is for setting me up!
这拳是因为你抢了我爸爸的工作 这拳是因为你羞辱了我全家
This is for stealing my dad's job! This is for humiliating my family!
让我看起来像个笨蛋!
And making me look like a fool!
满意了?你们就飞走吧 Had enough? Sure, fly away! 懦夫 Coward.
水塘干了
The water. It's gone.
水塘以前从来没干涸过啊 It's never gone dry before.
马达加斯加2中英对白
- 这下大家都要等死了 - 这是怎么回事? - We'll need a lot more dying holes. - How could this happen?
让开!这是怎么了?
Out of my way! What is going on here?!
水塘干了,水不够喝了
The watering hole is dry! There's barely water for one of us!
- 观察的很仔细嘛,雪莉 - 我叫鲍勃 - Good observation, Shirley. - I'm Bobby.
马库加,我们该怎么办? Makunga, what do we do?
安静! Quiet!
听着,要解决危机,我们只有一个办法: Listen up! I'm afraid there is only one solution to this horrible crisis:
大家来抢好了
We'll all have to fight for it.
- 抢?怎么能这样? - 太离谱了 - We can't fight for it. - That's crazy.
太不公平了,你肯定赢嘛 That's not fair. You'd win!
就是这意思,雪莉 Exactly, Shirley.
我叫鲍勃? I'm Bob...
不好意思,各位,生活本来就不公平 现在我话事
Sorry, folks, but life isn't fair. I'm in charge now,
多亏了阿拉凯,那位舞林大狮啊 thanks to Alakay, the dancing lion.
拜托了,马库加,这是保护区里唯一的水源啊
Please, Makunga, this is the only water on the reserve.
如果你渴了,你就得去保护区外找水源了
-28页-
If you're thirsty, you'll have to look for water off the reserve.
- 保护区外面? - 太危险了!
- Off the reserve? - It's too dangerous!
盗猎者会把我们都杀掉的 Hunters would shoot us!
从来没有人离开保护区还活着回来的 No one leaves the reserve and survives!
我离开过! I left the reserve!
我不是还活着?! And survived.
我有个想法
I can do something about this.
这就和水管堵塞差不多,纽约经常有这事 只要我们往上游走?
Looks like a clogged pipe, like we get in New York. I'll travel upriver...
- 上游? - 离开保护区? - Upriver? - Off the reserve?
就凭你? You?
没错,我会把水道疏通让水源恢复的
Yeah. I'll unclog the pipe and bring back your water.
太好了,我可以帮你整理行李 不过看你戴帽子的衰样,我就知道你已经准备好了 Great! I'd help you pack, but by the looks of that hat, I see you're all set!
好啊,你就笑吧,最好把你的毛都笑秃 我会证明你错了
Fine. Go ahead, laugh. Laugh your mane off. I'll prove you wrong.
也许你可以跳个舞求求雨什么的
Maybe you should try a little rain dance.
祖巴一定知道怎么做的
Zuba would know what to do.
- 祖巴在哪里? - 你根本不在乎大家的死
马达加斯加2中英对白
活
- Where's Zuba? - You don't care about us.
祖巴应该当领导,不是你
Zuba should be in charge, not you.
好吧,好吧! All right, fine!
为了谨慎起见 我会向祖巴咨询的!
As an added measure, I will consult with Zuba!
马蒂? Marty?
马蒂? Hey! Marty!
马蒂? Marty? 马蒂 Marty.
他的水果帽哪儿来的?
Where'd you get the fruity hat?
不好意思,不好意思! Excuse me! Excuse me!
马蒂在吗?
Hi. Is Marty in there?
有人看见马蒂了吗? Anyone seen Marty?
马蒂在哪?
Which one of us is Marty?
好吧,如果你们看见他 All right. Well, if you see him,
请告诉他 他的朋友阿历克斯来跟他告别 tell him his friend Alex came to say goodbye.
告别?别走嘛,你要去哪啊?
Goodbye? Don't go. Where are you going?
- 我们可以去吗? - 不行,这是我一个人的事情
- Can we come? - No. I have to do this alone.
-29页-
你不能出保护区!
You can't leave the reserve!
你在干什么呀? What are you doing?
- 他们会连你帽子都抢的 - 盗猎者到处都是
- They'll get your hat. - Hunters are everywhere!
你要去把帽子留下好不好 Could you leave the hat?
马蒂!我知道你在里面
Marty! I know you're in there.
离开之前,我有些话想对你说
Before I go, I got something I want to say.
你一直都是个好朋友 You've been a great friend.
你总是帮我找到问题的积极面
You've helped me so often to see the bright side of my problems
我却从来没有想过你也有自己的烦恼 that I never think of you having any.
在你需要我的时候 我没有在你身边支持你 I wasn't there for you when you needed me.
就像在动物园时一样 Just like back at the zoo.
我这算哪门子的朋友? 真是逊毙了
What kind of friend does that make me? A pretty lousy friend, I guess.
我只是想让你知道?
I just want you to know that I...
你是我的真心朋友 You're one in a million.
太感人了
This is touching.
真是太感人了 It is touching.
你能转过身来,让我当面告诉你吗?
马达加斯加2中英对白
So could you turn around so I can tell you to your face?
找到你了!
That's right. Gotcha!
我看到你了,没错,就是你 I see you in there! Yeah, you.
没错,就是你 You, right there.
第二十排左数第二百零三个
Twelfth row, two hundred and third from the left.
找到你了,马蒂 That's you, Marty.
知道是你
I know it's you.
你知道你特别在哪吗?
Know what makes you special?
他们都是白黑相间的 而你是黑白相间的 These guys are white with black stripes. You're black with white stripes.
你是个天生的梦想家,马蒂 You're a dreamer, Marty.
一直都是,而且你对音乐很有品味
Always have been. You have great taste in music
交朋友却逊得很
and horrible taste in friends.
我不是说梅尔曼和格罗丽雅 我说的是我自己
Well, not Melman and Gloria, but me.
好吧,我跟你去 OK, I'm in.
马蒂,你不能去
Marty, you can't come with me.
这不是你说了算的 You don't have a choice.
- 那边有人类! - 你们真是疯了,回来啊!
-30页-
- People are out there! - You're crazy! Come back!
他们会抓住你们的 The people will get you!
帽子可别丢了啊 Don't lose the hat!
帽子,永别了 Bye, hat!
有水吗? Any water?
没有,还是金子和钻石
No, just more diamonds and gold.
大家别放弃希望 Don't give up hope.
大家听着!我来拯救你们了! Listen up! I will help you!
想要水回来,出路只有一条
There's only one way to get your precious water.
我,你们敬爱的国王朱利安 I, your beloved King Julien
只要给我的好朋友水神们送点祭品就有水了
must simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends, the water gods,
他们就住在火山里! in the volcano!
这有什么用?
What does that do?
有什么用?问得好
What does that do? Excellent question.
只要把我的祭品送进火山口 My sacrifice goes in the volcano.
我的好朋友水神享用了祭品之后 The friendly gods eat up my sacrifice.
“很好吃,谢谢你的祭品啊” \