马达加斯加2电影中英文对白(2)

2019-03-27 18:34

马达加斯加2中英对白

这些所谓民主之类的东西都是一时的啦 I'm sure this democracy thing is just a fad.

我们去吃点菠萝吧,小可爱

We'll go out for pineapple, my bobbly-headed boobily-boo.

机长,看 Skipper, look.

分析一下 Analysis.

看起来这个小灯说明有什么异常 比如故障什么的

Looks like a small bulb used to indicate something unusual, like a malfunction.

我倒是觉得一闪一闪的很漂亮 还有催眠效果

I find it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.

也对,长官 That too, sir.

好吧,里克? Right! Rico?

飞行手册! Manual!

解决了

Problemo solved.

- 我们可能没燃料了 - 你怎么知道的? - We may be out of fuel. - Why do you think so?

一号引擎不转了

We've lost engine one...

二号引擎的火也熄了

...and engine two is no longer on fire.

系好安全带,小伙子们 Buckle up, boys.

别看,宝贝,情况可能变得很糟糕 Don't look, doll. This might get hairy.

全体注意,我是机长

Attention! This is your captain.

-6页-

我一个好消息和一个坏消息要宣布 好消息是,我们马上要降落了

I have good and bad news. The good news is, we're landing immediately.

坏消息是,我们坠机降落

The bad news is, we're crash-landing.

你们知道坐飞机这种事是难免的啦

When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice.

谢谢乘坐企鹅航空

But thanks for choosing Air Penguin.

举手,莫里斯!举起手来更好玩!

Raise your arms, Maurice! It's more fun when you raise your arms!

我会飞哦! I can fly!

这次看来躲不掉了,我告诉你 你是我的真心朋友

This could be it, Marty! I want you to know you are a one-in-a-million friend!

谢谢,哥们,你也是

Thanks, buddy! You're the best ever!

- 那么,那事你也不介意吧? - 什么事,随便说!

- And you won't mind when I tell you... - Tell me anything!

我摔坏了你的iPod! I broke your iPod!

按键太小,我抓狂了!

The buttons were so small! It made me mad!

- 惨绝人寰啊! - 对不起啦! - The horror! - I'm sorry!

- 我要杀了你,咬屁股的混蛋! - 真的是意外啦!

- I'll kill you, butt-biter! - It was an accident!

- 意外啦! - 混蛋! - An accident! - Butt-biter!

我爱你,格罗丽雅!我一直爱着你!

马达加斯加2中英对白

I love you, Gloria! I always have!

就像爱沙滩和读书那样的爱

Like you love the beach. Or a good book. Or the beach.

天啊,宝贝,你抖的像风中落叶

Goodness, doll, you're shaking like a leaf.

里克,玩够了

Rico, you've had your fun.

拉起来 Pull up.

放下起落架 Gear down.

慢慢的,温柔的触地

Gently. You just want to kiss the ground.

如飞鸟啄食,像温柔爱抚 就像你亲你妹妹那样

Just a peck, a smooch, like you'd kiss your sister.

我是说,温柔点! I said, kiss it!

现在稍稍刹下车就好了

Now just a little brake. Just a touch. 将军

I believe that's checkmate.

执行紧急迫降,机翼向上!拉!

Commence emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy!

哦,我们到了 Oh, we're here.

到底怎么回事? What in the world?

飞机哪去了?你们把飞机怎么了?

What happened to the plane? What did y'all do to the plane?

没事,我还活着 I'm OK. I'm alive.

我连小睡一会都不行 这不是肯尼迪国际机

-7页-

I can't even sleep for a minute. This is not JFK.

科瓦斯基,伤亡报告 Kowalski, casualty report.

只有两名乘客失踪

Two passengers unaccounted for.

结果还不错嘛,干得好,小伙子们

That's a number I can live with. Good landing, boys.

谁说企鹅不能飞的?

Who says a penguin can't fly?

嗨,你们这还庆祝?看看飞机

Hey, happy slappers! Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane!

- 我们会修好的 - 你们要怎么修? - We'll fix it. - How are you gonna fix this?

勇气、口水还有一卷胶带

Grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape.

我们可以在六到九月内修好

We should be up and running in, say, six to nine months.

- 六十九个月?! - 不,是六到九个月 - Sixty-nine months?! - No, six to nine months.

科瓦斯基,我们要化挫折为力量

Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our advantage.

- 这个数字你是怎么得来的? - 你负责重新装配

- Where'd you get that number? - I want you to reconfigure the design.

你是怎么估计时间的? How do you estimate that?

你,帅哥,你和你的朋友去挖个厕所先 Pretty boy! Why don't you and your friends dig a latrine.

等等,你评什么?

Hold on. Who made you king of the plane wreck?

马达加斯加2中英对白

你说什么?好吧,你负责,飞机你来修 Excuse me? Fine. You can be in charge. You fix the plane.

谁说你有资格让我负责的?

Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?

好吧,那么,还是我负责 OK, then I'll remain in charge.

没错,你负责吧

Yeah, you will remain in charge.

你和你那些朋友别来妨碍我们

You and your hippie friends stay out of our hair.

太对了,因为我决定...

Correcto-mundo. Because I decided to.

- 很好 - 听着,这事我们没完

- Good for you. - Well, this discussion isn't over.

高等哺乳生物,你们留下来 Higher mammals! Stay with us.

我们可以用到你们的大脑皮层和可握拳的手

We could use your front cortexes and opposable thumbs.

菲尔,我该先用肥皂给你洗洗手的

Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap.

这到底?他们要怎么修好飞机?

How in the hell-o will they fix this plane?!

勇气和口水

You know, grit and spit and spit.

很多的勇气和口水,众志成城之类

A lot of spit and grit and stick-to-it-iveness.

听起来没什么希望

That don't sound too promising.

太对了,我们困在这儿了 You're right. We're stuck here.

只要我们大家还在一起就没事

As long as we're together, we'll be OK.

-8页-

没错,不过相爱可没法送我们回家 Yeah, but love ain't gonna get us home.

看,狮子! Behold! The lion!

- 大伙们 - 看够了,走吧

- People! - There is much to see. Moving on.

等等,等等,伙计们! Wait, wait, wait! People!

- 他们会帮我们的 - 等等! - They'll help us! - Wait up!

- 伙计们!伙计们! - 帮帮我们! - People! Stop! - Help us!

如果你们停下来 我就给你们签名! If you stop, I'll autograph those!

我认识你! I know you! 你 You.

是那只讨厌的小猫 It's the bad kitty.

喜欢这招吗!

How do you like some of that?!

还有这招! Come in, Tokyo!

正中要害

Right in the batteries.

你觉得老奶奶就不能照顾自己?

You think an old lady can't take care of herself?

下次我就不会对你这么客气了! Next time, I won't go so easy on you!

谢谢,亲爱的 Thank you, dear. 开车

Moving on!

马达加斯加2中英对白

你疯了吗?我们需要帮助 你却骚扰老太太?

Are you out of your mind? We need help and you harass old ladies?!

疯了?

Out of my mind?

谁才疯了?

Who's out of my mind now?

- 看看能不能打通 - 没问题

- See if you can get an operator. - No problem.

说我疯了,我们要回家了

Out of my mind. We're going home.

消息E-4 Message E-4.

用户已漫游出信号覆盖范围

The service user has roamed outside the coverage area.

请稍候再试

Please try again later.

我花眼了吗? Am I trippin'?

这些斑马?和我一样哦 All those zebras... like me.

- 我们在哪? - 圣地亚哥 - Where are we? - San Diego.

这次我有40%的把握

This time I'm 40 percent sure.

- 我认识这里 - 我觉得是非洲 - I know this place. - I think it's Africa.

非洲? Africa?

一定是啦 It's got to be.

我们祖先的摇篮 Our ancestral crib.

这都藏在我们的血脉里,我能感觉到! It's in our blood. I can feel it!

-9页-

不,不仅仅是这样?

No, it's more than that. It's like...

?像是似曾相识,好像我来过这 ...deja vu, like I've been here before.

这就叫寻根! It's like Roots!

不是,像是? No, it's like...

?似曾相识,像是我来过这里 ...deja vu, like I've been here before.

我是阿历克斯! Me Alex!

我和我朋友们飞来的 Me and me friends fly,

在一个金属大鸟里飞来的 fly in great metal bird.

然后掉了下来! Then plummet!

砸到地上! Smash ground! 嘭!

Go boom!

然后我们相遇了

Then here we emerge.

我们只带来快乐

We offer only happiness

和问候

and good greetings.

他是在演坠机吗?

Is he dancing about a plane crash?

没错,我们?没错 Yeah. We just... yeah.

我本来以为?对不起 I thought... Sorry.

你们是从保护区外面来的?

马达加斯加2中英对白

You came from off the reserve?

远得很,我们其实从中央公园动物园来的 Way off. From the Central Park Zoo, actually.

别勉强了

Don't strain yourself.

怎么回事?

What's going on here?

他们说是从保护区外面来的

They say they're from off the reserve.

不可能,从保护区外来的只有人

That's impossible. Only people come from off the reserve.

你看起来很面熟,我认识你吗? You look familiar. Do I know you?

你们怎么躲过盗猎者的?

How could you survive the hunters?

我们没见到什么偷猎者啊 We didn't see any hunters.

- 你看什么? - 我?没看什么啊

- What are you looking at? - Me? Nothing.

我们的水塘养不起闲人

This watering hole doesn't need any more mouths to feed.

你们哪来的回哪去

So skedaddle back to where you came from.

你们这儿有什么经理负责吗? Is there a manager we could talk to?

我明白了,你是来挑战我的! I see. You're here to challenge me!

什么?我没有! What? No! No.

我觉得是这么回事!

That's what it looks like to me!

祖巴,等等 Zuba! Wait.

你没看我有正事吗?

-10页-

I'm trying to take care of business...

我知道,祖巴,你等等 Yeah, yeah, Zuba. Hold on.

阿拉凯? Alakay?

是你吗? Is that you?

不,是阿历克斯,是“克斯” 纽约尼克斯的那个“克斯”

No, it's Alex. Lx. Like New York Knicks.

祖巴,看! Zuba, look!

我生来就有,兽医也查过

I've always had that. The vet checked it out.

其实是个很漂亮的胎记

It's kind of a beauty spot, really.

这个记号 A mark.

好吧,气氛好像有点奇怪 All right, this is a little weird.

亲爱的,他回来了 Honey, he's come home.

什么? What?

你终于回家了 You've come home. 儿子 Son. 爸爸 Dad.

妈妈和爸爸?妈妈和爸爸! Mom and Dad? Mom and Dad!

妈妈和爸爸!是我的妈妈和爸爸! Mom and Dad! It's my mom and dad!

我有妈妈和爸爸了! I got a mom and dad!


马达加斯加2电影中英文对白(2).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:中国生态城镇发展目标和实施措施初探

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: