马达加斯加2电影中英文对白(4)

2019-03-27 18:34

马达加斯加2中英对白

晚安,阿拉凯 Good night, Alakay.

我的孩子,我亲生的孩子 My boy. My own boy.

我儿子是个大王 My son's a king.

我儿子是个大王 My son's a king.

晚安,妈妈

Good night, Mom.

晚安,阿拉凯 Good night, Alakay. 飞飞 Foofie.

看啊 ,我的飞飞! Look at foofie! My foofie!

飞飞,飞飞,我的飞飞

Foofie, foofie, foofie. My foofie!

还没发现人烟,大家都很疲劳

No sign of civilization. Everybody appears very tired.

我们好像迷路了 I think we're lost.

老奶奶,你知道你要去哪吗?

Nana, do you know where you're going?

不知道,不过我斗志昂扬,面带笑容

No, but I'm going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face.

是吗,那好吧

Sure, right, OK. Yeah, all right.

-有人了 - 你们怎么在这里?

- It's people. - How did you get here?

- 你们能帮帮我们吗?我们迷路了? - 我们也迷路了啊

- Can you help us? We're lost. - We're lost too.

太可怕了,黑白流氓闪电袭击 我们的车被

-16页-

他们抢去了

It was awful. A flash of black and white and they were gone. They took the jeep!

- 我们的车也被他们抢去了啊 - 那我们怎么办?

- That happened to our jeep too! - What do we do?

我们怎么活下去? How will we all survive?

没有食物,没有水,没有地方住 我们到底该怎么办?

No food, no water, no shelter. What are we gonna do?!

你们可以选择让自然征服你们

You can let nature get the best of you,

你们也可以征服自然

or you can get the best of nature.

大家围过来,孩子们 我们是纽约人,对不对?

Gather 'round, children. We're New Yorkers, right? 没错 Yeah.

我们在钢筋水泥的丛林里都生存下来了! We survive the concrete jungle!

需要食物时,我们去找热狗摊

When we need food, we hunt for a decent hot dog stand.

- 是不是? - 她说得对 - Am I right? - She's right.

需要地方住的时候,我们建起了摩天大楼 When we need shelter, we build skyscrapers.

- 说的太好了 - 需要水的时候,我们建起了大坝

- Exactly! - When we need water, we build a dam.

我们是纽约人,我们自豪的高呼! We're New Yorkers, for crying out loud!

我们在纽约能做到的事

马达加斯加2中英对白

If we can make it there,

我们在任何地方都能做到 we can make it anywhere!

我来了,朱利安国王 I'm coming, King Julien!

大坏鱼!大坏鱼! Bad fishy! Bad fishy!

不对,是鲨鱼啊!糟了糟了! No, shark, no! Sit!

我为什么要笑呢? Why am I laughing?

我们凑齐了全部配件,不过进度有点拖延 We have all the parts we need, but we're slightly behind schedule.

- 拖延程度如何? - 六到九年 - How slightly? - Six to nine years.

- 六十九年? - 不是,是六到九年 - Sixty-nine years? - No, six to nine years.

小兵,我们的猴子呢?

Private! What happened to our thumbs?

他们昨天开始就失踪了

Haven't seen them since yesterday. 该死

Darn you, Darwin!

竟敢在我眼皮底下溜号,小兵,你跟我来 Nobody goes AWOL on my watch. Private! You're coming with me.

里克,你跟我来!

Rico! You're coming with me!

- 我要送他们上军事法庭 - 不必了!

- We'll bring them in for court martial. - That won't be necessary!

我们帮你们招募了些兄弟,机长

We've recruited a few extra thumbs for you, Skipper.

太好了,我成猴子军长了 Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

-17页-

我可不觉得 Oh, I doubt that.

别浪费时间了,我们开始工作吧 Enough lollygagging. Let's get to work.

你们分成三组,第一组负责制作机体

There'll be three groups. Group Alpha will do sheet metal fabrication.

第二组负责装配,第三组负责后勤

Group Bronson handles assembly. Group George Peppard, craft services.

有什么问题? Any questions?

没有太好了,开始工作吧! Good! Let's get to work.

我真想亲你一口,猴子

I'd like to kiss you, monkey man.

勉为其难吧,虽然你长得丑 All right, but you're so darn ugly.

记住,小家伙们 真正的舞者是用心来表演的

Remember, little cub scouts, a great dance performance comes from the heart.

只要用心,你就战无不胜

Straight from the heart, you'll never go wrong.

随便你,先生 Sure, mister.

嗨,阿拉凯,我刚好路过,过来给你鼓鼓劲 Hey, Alakay, I just happened to walk by, I thought I'd wish you luck.

- 你不会紧张吧?有吗? - 哪有,我靠这吃饭的

- You're not nervous, are you? - Nah, it's my thing.

在我看来,胜利的关键在于选择对手

In my opinion, the key to this is choosing the right competitor.

所以这是PK赛制吗?

马达加斯加2中英对白

You mean, this is like a dance battle sort of thing?

- PK淘汰赛? - 对吧 - Like a dance-off? - Sure.

太好了,我喜欢自由发挥 Great. I love that. Freestyle.

谁够格跟我比?好让比赛精彩点

Who'd be a good match for me? Just to keep things interesting.

这我可帮不上忙

Well, I wish I could help,

因为祖宗法纪不允许我多嘴

but that's strictly against our ancient tradition and all we hold sacred.

不过如果是我的话,我肯定选提西

But if it was me out there... I'd choose Teetsi.

提西,好吧,听起来蛮有趣的 Teetsi. OK. Sounds interesting.

马库加,对吧?多谢

Makunga, right? Thank you.

你是祖巴的孩子嘛,随时效劳,上去露一手吧

Anything for Zuba's boy. Go get 'em, tiger.

振作精神 Shake it out.

五六七八

A five, six, seven, eight.

我们上,开始了 Let's go, let's do this.

成年仪式,现在开始

Let us begin the rite of passage ceremony.

- 加油啊,宝贝!让妈妈骄傲一下! - 别这样,我正要主持?

- Come on, baby! Make Mama proud! - Woman, I'm trying to take...

没问题,妈妈! On it, Mom!

-18页-

谁想第一个上场?

Who will be the first participant?

我,哦,让我上,让我上!

Me! Oh! Me, me, me! Me! Me! Me! Me, me! Please, me?

就你吧,又高又帅的这位

How about you? The tall, handsome one.

选择你的对手吧

Yeah. Choose your opponent.

让我想想 Let me see.

我要挑?

I guess I'll pick...

?提西? ...Teetsi?

提西?他为什么挑提西? Teetsi? Why did he pick Teetsi?

这才是我儿子,勇敢无畏!

That's my boy! He's got some gumption there!

来人,把他叫醒!

Somebody, wake him up!

好吧,提西,来吧,我们比试一下

All right, so, Teetsi, come on. Let's do this, huh?

来吧,小提西,让我看看你的实力

Come on, little tsetse fly. Let's see your stuff. Bring it.

- 开始吧! - 好啊 - Let's dance! - OK.

不过我警告你?

But let me warn you that I am a protege of...

?我可是霍西和罗宾斯的得意门生 ...Fosse and Robbins!

不是跳舞,是决斗! Not \

是斗舞吗?没问题啊

马达加斯加2中英对白

Dance fight! You got it.

- 他是在跳舞吗? - 他到底在干嘛? - Is he dancing? - What's he doing?

他不可能是在跳舞吧

I know that boy is not dancing.

比我想象中顺利多了

This is even better than I thought.

阿拉凯,转身

Alakay, turn around!

不,老爸,应该是: 小跳、摆头、摇臀然后才是转身

No, Pop, it's hop, shuffle, ball change, hip swish, turn around.

哦,不会吧 Oh, no.

阿拉凯,你受伤了吗? Alakay! Are you hurt?

是的,我受伤了 Yeah, I am.

我赢了吗? Did I... did I win?

当然没有,儿子 No, son.

怎么会这样?

How could this happen?

你告诉我说你是一方之王 大王可不会打输 You told us you were a king. A king does not get beat.

我是大王,我是纽约之王

I am a king. I'm the King of New York.

那是我的艺名,我上台表演的时候用的 It's my stage name. Like for when I perform.

表演? Perform?

太不幸了,阿拉凯没通过测试

Oh, no, this is horrible! Alakay has failed the test!

-19页-

谁能想象,今天祖巴居然要流放?

Who would have ever imagined that today Zuba would have to banish...

?自己的亲儿子? ...his own son?

-祖巴,不要 Zuba, no.

祖巴,要的 Zuba, yes.

很不幸,狮王必须要驱逐不合格的成员 Sadly, the alpha lion must cast out all failures.

那么,我不当这个狮王了

Then I'm no longer the alpha lion.

爸爸,你干什么?

Dad, what are you doing?

爸爸,不要!你别这样 Dad, no! You can't do this.

谁能来接替祖巴的位置?

Who could possibly take Zuba's place?

谁来? Anyone?

有人吗?没人? Someone? No one?

你吗? You, sir!

恐怕不是 I guess not.

虽然这样很不好意思

Well, I... this is all very awkward,

不过这个重担还是我来担吧

but I suppose I could carry this tremendous burden.

提西,把帽子拿来 Teetsi! Get the hat.

作为新的领袖,我宣布流放阿拉凯! As your new leader, I hereby banish Alakay!

马达加斯加2中英对白

并且他要戴着耻辱之帽?

He shall wear this Hat of Shame...

?离开水源

...and leave the watering hole

期限为一千年,或者一辈子 for a thousand years, or life!

那个长适用哪个

Whichever comes last.

过去,过去,走开!

Shoo, shoo! Get out of here!

你应该先告诉我们 你不是真正的大王,儿子

You should have told us you weren't a real king, son!

你也没先告诉我要决斗啊!

You never told me I'd have to fight anybody!

你以为呢?

What did you expect?!

我不知道,也许你该说明白的 “儿子,那可是决斗哦!”

I don't know! Maybe a little fatherly advice like, \

- 你不是狮子吗? - 但是我这辈子都没打过架

- You're a lion! - But I never fought another lion!

你当然没有啦,你忙着跳舞呢 No, I guess not. You dance!

当然还干别的事,问题是那个马库加给我下了套

And other stuff! Your pal, Makunga, set me up back there!

- 这些都不会发生,如果? - 如果你是只真正的雄狮

- None of this would have happened... - If you were a real lion.

- 祖巴! - 是啊,我就这么说了! - Zuba! - Yeah, I said it!

-20页-

真正的雄狮 A real lion. 多谢 Thanks.

真是多谢你 Thanks a lot. 锯子 Saw.

缝合线 Suture. 擦汗 Swab.

你挡住光线了,史蒂文 You're in my light, Stephen.

你肩膀上有个褐色斑点

You have a brown spot on your shoulder.

你观察真仔细啊,不过你看的再仔细一点你会发现我全身都是斑点

That's very observant, Stephen. As you can see, I'm covered in brown spots.

过几周,骨头就都长好了

OK! That bone will be good as new in a few weeks.

那么我不用去等死了?

So I don't have to pick out a dying hole?

当然不用,蒂姆,你的人生才刚刚开始 No, you got your whole life ahead of you.

- 真的吗? - 去玩吧

- Really? - Go out and grab it by the horns.

- 谢谢你,马克维茨医生! - 使劲玩吧,真可爱

- Thank you, Dr. Mankiewicz! - Break a leg! Sweet kid.

那个斑点有点像巫医病的症状啊

This spot looks like Witch Doctor's Disease.

什么巫医病?从没听说过有这么搞笑的病 Witch Doctor's Disease? That's the most ridiculous disease I've ever heard of.


马达加斯加2电影中英文对白(4).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:中国生态城镇发展目标和实施措施初探

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: