马达加斯加2中英对白
我和儿子一起跳舞啊,我想是 I'm dancing with my son! I think.
不要想,爸爸,要感觉! Don't think, Dad. Feel!
蝴蝶穿花! Butterfly!
我感觉到了!我感觉到了! I'm feeling it! I'm feeling it! 嗷! Roar!
跳的真不错,现在该吃饭了! That was beautiful. Now let's eat!
爸爸,当心! Dad, look out!
这是? What the...
阿历克斯!快上去! Alex! Get in!
她手里有枪,快走啊!
She's got a gun! Get out while we can!
- 什么? - 她手里有枪! - What? - She's got a gun!
快走!传话过去!
Get out while we can! Pass it on!
他说炸掉大坝让大家开心一下吧!
He said let's have some fun and take out the dam. Basset hound.
机长,阿历克斯说要炸掉水坝
Skipper! Alex wants to take out the dam.
没问题,他就来当炸弹吧! All right! But it's his funeral.
- 飞向水坝! - 明白,机长! - Hard to port! - Aye-aye, Skippy!
加油!加油啊!
Bring it on! Bring it on!
回来!那是我的晚饭!
-36页-
Come back! That's my dinner!
科瓦斯基,全速前进 Kowalski, full throttle.
音乐! Music!
- 我喜欢这首歌 - 经典就是经典 - I like this song. - It never gets old.
的确琅琅上口嘛 注意!降低高度!
It does have a catchy hook. Come about! Bring her in low!
各位抓紧扶稳,我们去搞垮水坝!
Hold onto your skirts! It's dam-busting time!
抓紧啦,我们来啦!
Hold on tight, baby! Here we go!
告诉他们别这样!升上去!不然我们会死的!Tell them no! Pull up! They'll kill us!
肯定有别的办法的!传话过去!
There's got to be another way! Pass it on!
他们说别爬升,让我们死吧,这是唯一的办法了
They say no pull up. Kill us. There's no other way. Basset hound.
你没搞错吗? Are you sure?
真是舍生取义啊
Men, there is no sacrifice greater than someone else's.
这不是真的!医务兵! No! Medic!
加速!
Ramming speed!
来吧! Bring it on!
讨厌的小猫 Bad kitties.
我不知道祭品怎么没效果
I don't know why the sacrifice didn't work.
马达加斯加2中英对白
理论没错啊
The science seemed so solid.
如果我不是口哨吹的太好的话 我自己就去当祭品了
I'd jump right in that volcano if I wasn't so good at whistling.
是您!我找到您了! It's you! I found you!
莫特? Mort?
大坏鱼! Bad fishy!
水神不知道喜不喜欢海鲜
I wonder if the gods like seafood.
拭目以待吧 Let's find out.
看啊 ,玛瑞斯 Look, Maurice.
- 真灵验啊 - 我成功了 - That was quick. - I did it!
我成功!我成功了! I did it! I did it!
是啊,你立功了! OK, you did it!
噢!太好了! Oh, yes!!
看啊! Look!
- 是阿拉凯! - 是祖巴! - It's Alakay! - It's Zuba!
你们成功了! You did it!
阿拉凯,祖巴,你们成功了! Alakay, Zuba, you did it!
祖巴!阿拉凯! Zuba! Alakay!
-37页-
你们回来了! You're back!
你们没事我真是太高兴了 I'm so glad you're safe! 让开
Out of my way.
好吧,好吧 Well, well, well.
如果我没记错的话,你不当狮王了
You know, Zuba, if I remember correctly, you quit the pride.
而你,被逐出狮群了 And you were kicked out.
所以别指望你们能咸鱼翻身
So don't think that this changes anything.
没错,您是大王,我们还专门给您带回来了礼物
You're right. In fact, we humbly present you with this token of appreciation.
一个雄狮味十足的包包 这在纽约可是很流行的
A man bag. Very popular where Im from.
- 我真不知道说什么好 - 您带了可以尽显雄风,还能装东西
- Don't know what to say. - Still be tough and carry your stuff.
这背带可调的?真不错 我散步时挎着可真是太时髦了
Does the strap adjust? This will go very nicely for me when I go out hiking.
不过你们还是要被流放 But you're still banished.
我们知道你会这么说 We figured you'd say that.
我的包包! My handbag!
你这讨厌的小猫! You bad kitty!
马达加斯加2中英对白
不要啊!不要啊!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
你证明了自己,儿子 You deserve this, son.
这荣耀该是你的
Welcome to the pride.
谢谢,老爸,不过这该是你的 Thanks, Dad. But this belongs to you.
不,儿子,是我们的! No, son. To us!
我的儿子!纽约之王!
My son! The King of New York!
我的好孩子! That's my baby!
真爱超越一切界限
Love transcends all differences.
今天我们在这里欢聚 见证这样的爱情
We are gathered here today to celebrate such a love.
不管人生起落,你们是否都会终生厮守? Do you take each other, for better or for worse?
还是“起”吧 For better, please.
你们这对真是?好奇怪啊 What a beautiful, weird couple!
不会长久的
That's not going to last.
我可以亲下新娘吗? Can I kiss the bride?
当然不行!音乐! No! Music!
- 支架! - 检查完毕! - Struts. - Check.
- 机翼! - 检查完毕! - Flaps! - Check.
-38页-
- 钻石和黄金 - 检查完毕 - Diamonds and gold. - Check.
- 再见咯 - 我们会想你们的! - Bye-bye! - We'll miss you!
再见啦! See you later!
在蒙特卡洛度完蜜月后,我们会回来的 We'll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo,
也许是金子花光的时候
or whenever the gold runs out.
早点回来! Come back soon!
妈妈,让他们多玩会吧 反正纽约又不会跑,是不是,伙计们?
Mom, let them take their time. New York isn't going anywhere, right, guys?
说的没错!
You're right about that!
只要我能和她在一起? As long as I'm with her...
?在哪都是天堂
...and you two, I don't care where we are.
她笑起来真美
She has the most amazing laugh.
爱果然是没界限啊! Love has no boundaries!
看来你得忍受我们一段时间了
Looks like you're stuck with us for a while.
爸爸?怎么了? Dad? What's wrong?
我只是觉得我们可以?
I just thought we could hang out a bit and...
- 你骗到我了! - 我骗到你了,儿子! - You got me! - I got you, son!
我的招数都被你学去了
马达加斯加2中英对白
You got me with my thing. You brought it back around on me.
我骗到你了! I got you, son!
老爹还不赖吧,是不是,马蒂? The old man's not too bad, eh, Marty?
- 马蒂?谁是马蒂? - 少来了 - Marty? Who's Marty? - Come on.
- 我不知道谁是马蒂 - 你骗不了我
- I don't know no Marty. - You can't fool me.
这儿没马蒂啊
Ain't no Marty here.
马蒂!我看你眼睛就知道是你啦
Marty! I can look into your eyes, and I know it's you.
我一直在流浪 永远在流浪
See, I've been traveling Been traveling forever
现在找到一个家 像是在天堂徜徉
But now that I found a home feels like I'm in heaven
我一直在流浪 永远在流浪
See, I've been traveling Been traveling forever
现在找到一个家
But now that I'm home
嗨,大家摇起来!大家摇起来!
Hey! Shake the hot things! Shake the hot things!
摇起来呀摇起来!
Shake 'em! Shake 'em! Shake 'em!
-39页-