生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)14(10)

2020-11-27 10:56

生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)

knock me unconscious.

irritate: 激怒 motivate: 刺激,激励

你也就不会听到我刚才那段刺激你回到过去敲晕我的解释了

-Leonard: What if I knocked you unconscious right now?

what if: 如果…怎样 unconscious:无意识的

那我现在敲晕你怎么样?

-Sheldon: It won't change the past.

这么做对于过去无济于事

-Leonard: But it'd make the present so much nicer.

但是我现在会觉得好过的多

-Sheldon: Are you upset about something?

你因为什么事不开心么

-Leonard: What was your first clue?

你的根据是什么

-Sheldon: Well, it was a number of things. First, he late hour. Then your demeanor seems very low-energy, plus your irritability.

有很多啊首先现在很晚了然后你的行为显得很没精神而且你很烦躁

-Leonard: Yes, I'm upset!

行了我是不开心!

-Sheldon: Huh. I don't usually pick up on those things.Good for me.

哈我平时可没有这么敏感的我真厉害

-Leonard: Yeah, good for you.

是啊你真不错

-Sheldon: Oh, wait. Did you want to talk about what's bothering you?

等等你想谈谈困你的事么?

-Leonard: I don't know. Maybe.

我不知道也许吧

-Sheldon: Wow. I'm on fire tonight.

哇塞我今晚走火入魔了

-Leonard: Uh... Here's the thing. Girls like Penny never end up with guys who own time machines. 呃...事情是这样的,Penny那样的女孩永远不会和玩时间机器的男生在一起的

-Sheldon: I disagree. Your inability to successfully woo Penny long predates your acquisition of the time machine. That failure clearly stands on its own.

Woo:追求 predate:预期,提前 acquisition:获得 failure:失败

我不同意你在追求Penny方面的无力早在你获得时间机器前就体现出来了那个失败很明显是独立存在的

-Leonard: Thanks for pointing it out.

多谢指点

-Sheldon: In addition, your premise is flawed. In the original film, Rod Taylor got Yvette Mimieux with that very time machine.

Premise:前提 flaw; 缺点,瑕疵

另外你的前提就是有漏洞的在电影里面 Rod Taylor 通过时间机器泡到了 Yvette Mimieux In Back to the Future, Marty McFly got the opportunity to hook up with his extremely attractive young mother.


生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)14(10).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:劳动保障监察协管员招聘考试试题与答案

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: