生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)
elevator:电梯
把后面那个盘子拿下来的话应该能放进电梯里面
-Leonard: Yes, but the elevator has been broken for two years.
没错但是电梯都坏了2年了
-Sheldon: I've been meaning to ask you. Do you think we should make a call about that? mean: 打算 make a call: 打电话
我一直想问你,你觉得我们应该打一个检修电话么
-Howard: Not necessary. I have a Master's in engineering. I remotely repair satellites on a regular basis.
necessary:必须的 remotely: 远程,长距离的 satellite:卫星
on a regular basis: 定期地
没必要我是工程学硕士我可以在地面远程维修太空卫星还是太空站有效载荷的故障检修员 I troubleshoot space shuttle payloads. When the Mars Rover started pulling to the left, I performed,a front-end alignment from 620 million miles away.
troubleshoot:寻找故障(调试) space shuttle: 航天飞机 payload:有效负载
alignment:调整,对准 front-end:前端的
当年火星漂流者号在航线上左偏时我正在6千2百万英里外进行前线校准工作
No. That baby's broken.
不行这家伙坏了
-Leonard: Come on, guys! Push!
加油啊伙计们用力推!
-Sheldon: If I push any harder, I'm going to give birth to my colon.
give birth to: 引起,生产 colon:结肠,直肠
再用力我的肠子都要拉出来了
-Rajesh: I can't feel my fingers. Hurry up!
Hurry up:快点
我的手指失去知觉了快点啊
-Sheldon: It's the same amount of work no matter how fast you go. Basic physics.
Physics:物理学
走得再快做的功都一样基本物理常识
-Rajesh: Sheldon?
Sheldon?
-Sheldon: Yeah?
什么事?
-Rajesh: If my fingers ever work again, I've got a job for the middle one.
如果我的手指还能动我一定对你竖中指
-Penny: Oh. Hey, guys.
嗨伙计们
-Leonard: Oh. Hi, Penny. Take a break, guys.
好啊 Penny休息一下伙计们
-Penny: What are you doing?
你们在干什么呢
-Leonard: We're just, you know, moving something upstairs.
upstairs:往楼上