生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)14(5)

2020-11-27 10:56

生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)

我们只是...搬点东西上楼

-Penny: What is it?

搬什么呢?

-Leonard: Just... You know. Time machine.

只是...时间机器

-Penny: Yeah. Okay. Neat. But I really got to get to work.

neat: 干得好

啊很好但是我现在需要去上班

-Leonard: Just give us a few minutes.

稍等两分钟

-Penny: I don't have a few minutes. I'm running really late.

我没办法等了我已经很迟了

-Sheldon: Then, I have a simple solution. Go up to the roof. Hop over to the next building. There's a small gap—don't look down if you're subject to vertigo--and use their stairwell.

solution: 解决方案roof: 屋顶 hop: 跳 vertigo:眩晕 stairwell: 楼梯井

那么我有个很简单的解决方案上到房顶,蹦到隔壁的楼顶上中间有点间隔不过很窄--不过如果你眩晕的话别往下看然后用他们的楼梯吧

-Penny: You're joking, right?

你在开玩笑吧?

-Sheldon: Oh, I never joke when it comes to vertigo.

我从不拿眩晕开玩笑的

-Penny: Damn. Okay, I'll just take the roof.

见鬼好吧我走房顶

-Leonard: Hey, if you wait for us to set up the time machine, I can drop you off at work yesterday. Time travel joke. It's not... never mind.

set up:处理好 drop off:把…放下

嗨如果你等我们把时间机器装好了我可以送你去昨天上今天的班时间旅行的笑话不是...算了当我没说

-Sheldon: For what it's worth, I thought it was humorous.

humorous:幽默的

从它的用途来看,我觉得你说的很幽默

-Leonard: Let's just do this.

先干完活吧

-Leonard: You guys ready to push?

你们准备好推了没

-Rajesh: In a minute. Howard stepped outside to throw up.

throw up: 吐

稍等 Howard 跑出去吐了

-Sheldon: I don't know what you were worried about. I think it really works in the room. 我不知道你在担心什么我觉得它在这间房子里一定行

-Leonard: Yeah. It is by far the coolest thing I have ever owned.

by far: 到目前为止

这是目前为止我见过的最酷的东西了

-Sheldon: The exact time machine that carried actor Rod Taylor from Victorian England into the


生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)14(5).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:劳动保障监察协管员招聘考试试题与答案

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: