飓风营救字幕
You gave us up. 你丢下了我们
No, never.
Driver, turn left. 司机,左转
Will you tell me what’s going on? 这是怎么回事
You see the gallery entrance in the middle of the block? 看到那个画廊的门吗
when we stop, I want you to get out of the car like you’re a shopper. 等会儿车停下,我要你装成普通顾客
when you exit the back of the fabric store, turn right. 你从纺织品店后门出去,右转
take the first street on the right. 在第一个路口右转
then left on the very next street. 在下一个路口左转
go straight until you come to a set of steps. 笔直走,直到你看到一段台阶
there’s a red corridor. It’s a lane. 有一条红色走廊,是一条巷子
when you exit the lane, there’s a cab stand. 等你出了巷子,有个出租车站
go back to the hotel. 打车回酒店
get Kim. Get the head of hotel security and demand that he cordon off your room. 找到酒店保安总管,要求他派人保护你们的房间
do not open the door for anyone 谁来都不要开门
no room service, no police, no one. You wait for me. 服务员和警察来了也别开,等我来
I can’t believe this is happening. 怎么会发生这种事
I need you to focus. 你要集中精神
I need you to be ready. 你得振作起来
What about you? 你怎么办呢
I’ll be fine. 我没事
It’s the guys following us who are about to have a problem. 跟踪我们的家伙要倒