飓风营救字幕
霉了
When a dog has a bone, the last thing you want to do is try and take it from him. 狗一旦找到骨头,你就别想从它嘴里抢回来
Be careful. 小心点
He knows. 他发现了
Answer the goddamn phone. 快接电话
I’ll blow his brains out. 我会打爆他的头。
Drop the gun. 放下枪
My dad is calling. He is on a date with my mom. 他在和我妈约会
I’ll call you right back. 等会儿再联系
Leave the place where you are calmly. 冷静地离开你现在待得地方
Go to where the book is I told you about. 去我放书的地方
There’s a door. Go into the room and hide in the closet. 那里有扇门走进去躲进衣橱里
You got that? 明白吗
Security. Four floor. Do you copy me? 保安,四楼。听到了吗
Send someone now. 快派人来
Left. Gear shift to second. 左转,挂二档
I need you to calm down and pull yourself together. 我要你冷静下来集中注意力
The men who came for you, did they leave? 那些 来找你的人走了吗
Yes, what do they want? 是的,他们想干吗
I’m going to find out. 我会弄清楚的
What are we going to do? 我们怎么办
I want you to go to the U.S. Embassy. You’ll be safe there. 我要你去美国大使馆 那里安全