飓风营救字幕
I think the exact word she used was “magical” 我记得她当时用的词是神奇
I thought we were having lunch in the bazaar. 不是说好去集市吃午饭的吗
Jet lag just hit me 我时差还没倒过来
That book I was telling you about it’s on my dresser. 我说的那本书在梳妆台上
Definitely. 我知道了
No adventuring. I’ll go call the car. 别乱跑,我去叫辆车
Have fun. 玩的开心
I know what you are doing.
She thinks we just fell off the turnip truck. 她以为我们跟她一样天真
What do you mean?
She’s trying to play cupid丘比特. 她想撮合我们两个
You know, when you first came back and said you wanted to make up for all that time that you lost with Kim
You really proved me wrong. I thought you’d never change. 没想到我猜错了,还以为你不会变
Why not. I don’t know. Your personality. 不知道,性格吧
When you commit to something you focus all your energy there. 当你想做一件事你就会全身心地投入
Like a dog with a bone. 像狗找到骨头
Nice analogy. 这比喻好
You know what I mean. 你懂我意思
When you give, it’s 100 percent of 100 percent. 你投入的时候付出百分之百的努力
If I was on to something, it was just that thing. 我想干什么就一定干成
Eben though I tell myself I should change I could never give it up. 我也想改变我自己,可就是丢不下