飓风营救字幕
I have a registered letter for you. 你有一封挂号信
Can you take that up, sebastien? 帮我拿上去
We had this trip planned to China for Kim’s spring break as a family, to try and work things out.
I just thought it would be nice for Kim and I to be away together away from all the tension. 我觉得带基姆一起去放松一下是件好事
He canceled everything. All the reservations. 可他取消了计划和所有预定
I just can’t believe he did this to us. 我没想到他这么绝情
I’m just so tired. 我真的很累
Just the fighting, the lawyers. 吵架,应付律师
He’s turned into such a bastard. 他如今是个十足的混蛋
I’m sorry. This is really not your problem. 对不起,这根本不关你的事
It’s my turn to have 是我自己的问题
I’ll figure it out. 我会处理好的
Why don’t you and Kim come with me? 你和基姆跟我去伊斯坦布尔吧
But we can’t impose on you. You’re working. 我们不能影响你,你是去工作
I’m working for three days. 我三天就完事了
Then you can come over. 然后你们就过来
That’s so sweet. 你真好
I don’t know. I can’t think right now. 不过我现在还没法决定
Sure, I understand. No pressure. 是的,我理解,不要有压力
I leave in the morning. I work three days. Call me. 我明天早上走,工作三天,给我打电话