飓风营救字幕
Thanks for your wine. 谢谢你的酒。
I don’t even know where the kid lives. 我都不知道那孩子住在哪儿。
You found her in a city of 12million people within 72 hours.
你花了三天就在一千两百万的城市里找到了基姆。
Promise me.
I just told you. 我都说了。
I’m going to give her space. 我会给她空间的。
Take all the time you need. 不着急。
Dad. What are you doing here?
I know how important it is for you to pass your test. 我知道对你来说考驾照有多重要。
Wait. Kim. You don’t have a license? 你还没拿到驾照吗?
Have you ever tried to parallel park an Escalade? 你知道凯雷德有多难停吗?
I told you to take the test with my car. 所以我叫你开我的车去考试。
Could we slow down a little bit, please? 能不能开的稍微慢一点。
I can’t believe you just did that. 你居然能找到那里。
You’re leaving on fall break next week. 下周你要放秋假了。
This is the only time I can get to do this before I go to Istanbul. 我去伊斯坦布尔之前只有这段时间有空教你。
We planned this. When you make plans, you keep them. 有计划就要执行。
No, Dad, you planned this. 不,这计划是你定的。
How did you even find me? 你怎么找到我的。
Your mom and I were talking. 我跟你妈妈聊了聊