飓风营救中英双字幕(8)

2020-12-16 08:56

飓风营救字幕

No, I thought I’d stick around for a couple of more hours. 不,我还想呆上个把小时

On this side is Europe, and the other side is Asia. 这一边是欧洲,另一边是亚洲

And every conquest since, for the last 2500 years 过去两千五百年里这里征战不断

Whether it was the West going East or the East going West 不论是西边打东边还是东边打西边

They all used this very same waterway 都要经过同一个海峡

You want some tea, baby? Yeah. 要喝茶吗 好的

Just one, please. 就一杯

How do you know all this stuff? 你怎么知道这些的

How do I know it? 怎么知道的

I read it in a book on the flight over. 我在来的飞机上看了本书

And you can borrow it if you wish. 有兴趣我借给你看

Yeah, I would 好啊

So, this Jamie is it serious? 你和杰米,你们是认真的吗

That was a really smooth transition. 你这话题转得还真顺

I don’t know. It’s only been a few months. 我不知道,我们才交往了几个月

Are you in love with him? 你爱他吗

I guess I’m not sure yet. 我还不知道

Have you ever been in love before? 你以前爱过什么人吗

Not the way that mom talks about it. 没有像老妈说的那样爱过

How does she describe it? 她怎么说的

She said when you guys met that it was super special 她说你们相遇时那种感觉很特别

Super special? She said that?


飓风营救中英双字幕(8).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:2018年秋人教版数学七年级上《4.3角》同步练习含答案试卷分析详

相关阅读
本类排行
× 注册会员免费下载(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

马上注册会员

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信: QQ: