飓风营救字幕
If you ever need to talk or anything, I’m here. 如果你想聊聊,我都在
I mean, I’ll be there. 我是说,随时都行。
I’ll probably ship out tomorrow. 我准备明天回去
I guess she’s busy with the boyfriend and all. 估计她忙着跟男朋友在一起
We wanted to surprise you. 我们想给你个惊喜
Well, you succeeded. 你们成功了
You guys could have been surprised. 你们来的真巧
I could have been out of here and headed home. 再晚一点我就回家了
We’ve been tracking you. 我们在跟踪你
Exactly. You’re not the only one who’s got moves 不是只有你一个人有本事找到别人
Apparently not. 是啊
Not too shabby, huh? 还说得过去吧
Listen, I’ll let you get settled and I’ll come and collect you in half an hour? 你们先安顿下我过半小时来接你们,可以吗?
You look great. 你看上去很帅
You, too. 你也是
So, where are we heading? 我说,晚上去哪儿
Well, I am going nowhere. I’m beat. 我哪儿也不想去,我累死了
I’m just going to take a nice long bath and get into bed. 我只想泡个澡然后上床睡觉
I guess it’s just you and me, kiddo. 看来就剩我们俩了
Anything special you’d like to do? 有什么特想做的吗
Kind of. Maybe. 有吧,可能
You ready to take off, too? 你也要走吗